Sign in to follow this  
Mosher

India vs Sri Lanka, 2nd T20I

14 minutes ago, New guy said:

Saha scored a trophy winning 100 last ipl final.and scored 75% of what dhoni scored in 6 ipl finals in 1 final

for me he is the only realistic option..not some shirt pant chaddi etc. you need to be a good keeper first.

Now is Saha better than Dhoni sufficiently in keeping + batting, if he is then its Dhoni's past hitting ability which is keeping him in still. So if Dhoni does not get his hitting ability back then he will be ripe for replacement, it will eventually be too big to ingnore. It wont be a problem as long as Dhoni is not the worst batsman in the lineup or till the time Saha is not clearly a better keeper+batsman than Dhoni.

24 minutes ago, Vilander said:

for me he is the only realistic option..not some shirt pant chaddi etc. you need to be a good keeper first.

Now is Saha better than Dhoni sufficiently in keeping + batting, if he is then its Dhoni's past hitting ability which is keeping him in still. So if Dhoni does not get his hitting ability back then he will be ripe for replacement, it will eventually be too big to ingnore. It wont be a problem as long as Dhoni is not the worst batsman in the lineup or till the time Saha is not clearly a better keeper+batsman than Dhoni.

Dhoni and hitting ability in T20s?

giphy.gif

11 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

As much as I take a dig at Dhoni's limited batsmanship in T20s, his keeping is still very sharp. He is going to be playing until his keeping skills drop as both Rohit and Kohli seem to worship Dhoni lol. They are trying everything to help Dhoni reinvent himself. He will be allowed to leave on his own terms. Frankly i don't care about international T20 matches apart from world T20. But India has to pick a substitute keeper who is not DK.  Samson, Pant don't know about their keeping skills. But they should be tried.                

Of course you don't. You only care about :csk:  :cantstop:

2 hours ago, Vilander said:

how can you say Pant is not a good keeper?

2 hours ago, Vilander said:

Pant is not even in the scene... Just hyped here by some trolls :flute:

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.