British Pakistani boxer Amir Khan receives death threat after Christmas tree post

Texy

source

Boxer Amir Khan has received death threats after he posted a video of a Christmas tree in his home. 

Khan, who is Muslim, captioned the post, "While everyone's asleep, daddy put the Christmas tree up. Lamaisah's going to be happy #Christmas#MerryChristmas2017."

According to Yahoo's Stephanie Soteriou, one person replied, "I promise to God I want to kill you and your family, Amir."

Another responded, "This guy suppose to be a role model for the younger Muslims. His head needs a wobble."

40 minutes ago, MechEng said:

The British Pakistanis can be quite messed up, here you get a mixture of fanatic religious attitude and chav culture of UK.

I found their way of thinking very different from the native Pakistanis or the ones residing in N. America.

I don't know the reason which makes Brit Pakistanis unlike their compatriots, but I've experienced it quite a few times.

Edited by Turning_track

Just now, Turning_track said:

I found their way of thinking very different from the native Pakistanis or the ones residing in N. America.

I don't know the reason which makes Brit Pakistanis unlike their compatriots, but I've experienced it quite a few times. 

Inbreeding cum hardcore British political correctness. 

1 hour ago, Turning_track said:

I've met a few American Pakistanis here and they're quite nice, the British Pakistanis are even more aggressive than native Pakistanis. Gang wars between Jamaicans and British Pakistanis are quite common in UK. Also the bizarre 'no go zone' thing in UK, where they patrol these areas and intimidate any white chick wearing short clothes from entering that area.

I've met a few American Pakistanis here and they're quite nice, the British Pakistanis are even more aggressive than native Pakistanis. Gang wars between Jamaicans and British Pakistanis are quite common in UK. Also the bizarre 'no go zone' thing in UK, where they patrol these areas and intimidate any white chick wearing short clothes from entering that area.
UK is done.

7 hours ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:
12 hours ago, MechEng said:

UK is done.

The price they're paying for being politically correct instead of standing up for themselves without being aggressive.

16 hours ago, Turning_track said:

The British Pakistanis are mostly from Mirpur, a conservative backwards place in Azad Kashmir whereas Pakistanis in America are from more educated backgrounds.

Amir Khan had been in the news for wrong reasons in the past. He was having trouble with his wife Faryal & the couple made the issue public in social media.

He accused his wife of having an affair with another boxer. Pakistanis ganged up against Faryal & used choicest of expletives for using her husband's fame & crossing boundaries.

The same issue happened with Reham Khan, ex wife of Imran Khan. PTI supporters routinely target her on Twitter.

Edited by Turning_track

14 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

US Pakistanis seem way better when compared to these inbreds in UK.

18 hours ago, Gollum said:

Inbreeding cum hardcore British political correctness. 

16 hours ago, MechEng said:

On a funny note, those Brit Pakistanis who'd been anti-India in many aspects when they saw Om Puri's 'East is East' - felt somewhat connected to it.

The character which Om Puri played George Khan reminded them of their own chacha, Taaya or phupha who behaved in the same way or eerily similar. :phehe:

Also when Pak play in UK, the British Pakistanis displayed on TV have weird style, bearded with skull caps and wearing a nighty gown...look like a bunch of ISIS terrorists 
What's with this nighty gown? I have lately noticed some Muslim men wear those in Hyderabad too.

I understand they are wannabe Arabs but that's one silly outfit.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

On 12/25/2017 at 12:37 AM, nikred said:

What's with this nighty gown? I have lately noticed some Muslim men wear those in Hyderabad too.

I understand they are wannabe Arabs but that's one silly outfit.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

It helps to secretly jerk off to a 7 yr old boy w/o breaking the piety of a saccha musaalmaan