Pledge your support for SA in the upcoming ODIs.

Lannister

So the day has finally arrived and like we all thought it would be, the selectors yet again failed to come up with any proper plans keeping the Worldcup in mind. An ODI squad filled with has-beens like Karthik, Dhoni, Jadhav, and with no intention to groom new fast bowlers won't be worth of our time. The last time we toured SA, they crushed this team with the score-level of 2-0 and the majority of those players are still representing this squad, which tells you how ineffective and misguided our thought process have been. 

To make this thread more interesting, let's discuss the ideal combination of team Saffers and let's hope for the best they annihilate team Kohli. 

Count me in. I want us to win the tests but want them to hammer us in ODIs. I literally want blood on the pitch, no self respecting Indian cricket fan can claim otherwise. If you have cancer you either die to escape prolonged suffering or go for chemo and chemo is bloody painful...let us endure the pain for a better future for Indian cricket. I don't mind when we lose because of lack of ability but fixing, politics, corporates etc conspiring to affect our performance adversely angers me no end. 

2 minutes ago, beetle said:

I hope we do well but Kohli sucks really bad.

That’s why Raul not in team . As overseas he is second best bat in team after kohli in all fomats . Just imagine kohli has bad year overseas and Raul flourishes . Suddenly new number 1 . A new darling for india . Raul has bad ass attitude , tattoos and hair cut to be big brand . Kohli and other wankers part of clique worried . Scenario I just painted am sure kohli run this through his head with Rohit / Dhawan and dhoni !

all about self interest and preserving their money making 

16 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

That’s why Raul not in team . As overseas he is second best bat in team after kohli in all fomats . Just imagine kohli has bad year overseas and Raul flourishes . Suddenly new number 1 . A new darling for india . Raul has bad ass attitude , tattoos and hair cut to be big brand . Kohli and other wankers part of clique worried . Scenario I just painted am sure kohli run this through his head with Rohit / Dhawan and dhoni !

all about self interest and preserving their money making 

How much more do they need. Bloody greedy guys !

13 minutes ago, Lannister said:

The original thread got deleted. I will just post it here, @sandeep

http://www.rediff.com/cricket/report/did-shikhar-dhawan-lash-out-at-reserve-opener-kl-rahul-india-south-africa/20151205.htm

Seems like Dhoni didn't teach him proper manners. And it comes as a no surprise, @Austin 3:!6 didn't know about this. 

Seems like a minor thing being blown out of proportion though.

3 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Pledging your support for south Africa will be great injustice on some honest n patriotic cricketers like bhuvi,Rohit,bumrah,dhawan,shreys,pandya, I say let's just separate them from hypocrites and then we can pledge a war.

The game is played by 11, the performance of select few don't matter in the long run. 

6 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

South Africa beat us in a ODI series in India. We have never done well in LOIs in South Africa. Don't think this time will be any different.

Now that we know the result let’s forfeit 

also do remind me where did we win our only t20 wc

Edited by jf1gp_1