Kulbhushan Jadhav

Gollum

What's the course of action moving forward? Heart bleeds seeing the trauma on the faces of the family members of Mr Jadhav. The enemy may even murder an innocent kidnapped Indian because of their inherent hate and lack of ethics. What do we do? Can't expect a rogue state to honor commitments to ICJ or take action as per internationally established guidelines. If they murder Jadhav will Modi sarkar triple the medical/tourist visas for Pakistanis? Or will 10 Pakistani actors debut in Bollywood next year, 4-5 of them debuted this year in spite of the Mahira Khan-Raees controversy? Surgical strikes conducted more than a year ago, 20+ of our uniformed people have been martyred in the last month or so..... what will be the foreign policy viz a viz Terroristan moving forward? 

"20+ of our uniformed people have been martyred in the last month"

where'd you get that number from? december has been the quietest for us. 

we have already started taking revenge. wait for commander jadhav's family to come back. more will be avenged.

Pakistani will still believe they will have suffered no casualties despite ATGMs pounding their posts, so don't expect them to own up to their casualties.

Edited by FischerTal

@FischerTal I mentioned uniformed forces because we shouldn't forget the sacrifices of BSF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, Kashmiri police etc. In Kashmir there has been high casualty on our side also, while it is true that we have scored 200+ this year even we are taking a lot of hits. Generally winter is quiet because of snowfall and difficulties in infiltration but this time it has been different. Those rascals have gone complete rogue now, may be because they feel because of Jadhav case, we will be more restrained. Every single death of our boys rankles my heart, forgive me if I am getting carried away. Today I saw the visuals of the Jadhav meet on all channels and couldn't bottle my anger. Ravindra Kaushik, Saurabh Kalia, Sarabjit Singh...you now how those pigs torture their captors :((.

29 minutes ago, asterix said:

India already caught one of their top ISI high ranking agent from Nepal-India border (last year I think). Although India doesn’t conforms it but Paks know it. Maybe a prisoners exchange in the future...

You think a country that refused to accept dead bodies after Kargil is going to fret over a 65 year old retired ex ISI man? I believe they are going to hang Jadhav no matter what. 

You think a country that refused to accept dead bodies after Kargil is going to fret over a 65 year old retired ex ISI man? I believe they are going to hang Jadhav no matter what. 

Only if it’s not made public to save them from embarrassment. Col Habib’s capture has not been made public by Indian agencies (there’s a good reason for that). The exchange will happen in a way to show that Pak are releasing Jadhav on “humanitarian grounds”...

3 hours ago, surajmal said:

I'm surprised he is still alive. Bakis have couple of brain cells left after all. 

he will be murdered sooner or later. we will keep doing fire assaults at LoC killing those pakistani soldiers who are considered to be worthless by pak army itself. nobody ever seems to understand the only way these vermin  will learn is if their military leadership is targeted.

Edited by FischerTal

42 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

he will be murdered sooner or later. we will keep doing fire assaults at LoC killing those pakistani soldiers who are considered to be worthless by pak army itself. nobody ever seems to understand the only way these vermin  will learn is if their military leadership is targeted.

Targeting their army leadership (outside of direct military conflict) sounds easy on paper whereas its anything but that. I would love a munich like hitsquad, but Israel had/has tacit understanding with European nations for mossad to act to freely. I doubt Indians can operate in such manner in dubai/middle east/europe (asean countries maybe the exception but I don't think this region is a big vacation spot for baki leadership). 

https://www.dawn.com/news/1378789/3-pakistani-soldiers-martyred-in-unprovoked-cross-loc-firing-by-indian-army-ispr 

3 Pakistani soldiers martyred in 'unprovoked' cross-LoC firing by Indian army: ISPR

right as soon as jadhav's family leaves Pakistan, 3 of their soldiers are supposedly killed. its so predictable. these casualties happens regularly on the LoC but Pakistan will only admit to them when they need to frame a narrative. don't be surprised if this propaganda is used to justify kulbhushan jadhav's death.i hope indians, who go to the extent of questioning their armed forces like kejriwal, will realize the pak duplicity. 

Edited by FischerTal

32 minutes ago, surajmal said:

Targeting their army leadership (outside of direct military conflict) sounds easy on paper whereas its anything but that. I would love a munich like hitsquad, but Israel had/has tacit understanding with European nations for mossad to act to freely. I doubt Indians can operate in such manner in dubai/middle east/europe (asean countries maybe the exception but I don't think this region is a big vacation spot for baki leadership). 

bro you don't even need to do it yourself. all RAW has to do is hire some balochis or even pashtuns to do the job for them. innocent pashtuns are being massacred in the ongoing war between pakistan and TTP. helicopter gunships are razing their homes down to the ground and killing their brethren.  there is enough resentment amongst them regarding Pak army leadership. this is why chabahar port  is essential for india in the long-run. however, the only drawback of chabahar will be bowing down to Iran on occasions. 

6 hours ago, FischerTal said:

bro you don't even need to do it yourself. all RAW has to do is hire some balochis or even pashtuns to do the job for them. innocent pashtuns are being massacred in the ongoing war between pakistan and TTP. helicopter gunships are razing their homes down to the ground and killing their brethren.  there is enough resentment amongst them regarding Pak army leadership. this is why chabahar port  is essential for india in the long-run. however, the only drawback of chabahar will be bowing down to Iran on occasions. 

hindu kaffirs can't get "hired" jihadis to do their bidding. You pretty much have to make bakistan a hell hole along the lines of syria (so that there are no loyalities left) for jihadis to start targetting baki jernails in addition to fighting their own chutiya battles. Funding balochis or pashtos through intermediaries .... its a slow uphill climb. 

9 hours ago, surajmal said:

hindu kaffirs can't get "hired" jihadis to do their bidding. You pretty much have to make bakistan a hell hole along the lines of syria (so that there are no loyalities left) for jihadis to start targetting baki jernails in addition to fighting their own chutiya battles. Funding balochis or pashtos through intermediaries .... its a slow uphill climb. 

its already a balkanized state. the supremacy of the majority Punjabi army is alienating all other ethnicities. , the pakistani army has taken more casualties battling the TTP than on the LoC. all india has to do is bide its time and be prepared for the eventual aftermath of pakistan's disintegration.

Pakistani Actors that are going to Bollywood are actually seems to be against Army role in Pakistan (and definitely they are deadly against fanatic Islamic parties like Hafiz Saeed etc.). They are considered (along with all ohter Seculars) as traitors of Pakistan. On the other hand, Indian seems to see these Pakistani Actors too as supporters of Army and Muslim Extremists and thus not welcome in India. 

Edited by Alam_dar