Bhajji and his habit of downplaying current cricket competitiveness....

36 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

This latest interview is just a banter going on. No Indian players would say that Indian team is going to lose. As far as Bhajji is concerned, he had a bloated ego post 2000. The kind of elitist lobbying in Indian cricket ha s been happening for years and years, you can't blame him. Heck, if someone like Ravi Shastri is gulping crores of rupees for doing nothing, you can hardly blame Bhajji for complaining!

As a fan and a player you should always be positive. Never ever think of losing.

5 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

He did not chuck . Doosra which many did at time was a chuck . But all doosra are chucks . His offie was fine 

there you go did ok in nz , sa and England . Already above many just with that lol

Excellent economy in white ball in big tournaments and played roles in trophy wins 

and remind me how many test wickets he took ? Only in India would such a legend be hammered like this . But then icf is place were the greatest legend of India in Sachin is routinely name called and ridiculed 

You don't need to chuck every delivery, occasional chucking can create doubts in the minds of batsmen and unsettle them, precisely what Ajmal and Narine did in recent times. We got shafted in a WT20 final because of Senanayake's occasional chucking, more than Yuvi failing it was Senanayake who confused the hell out of him. Whenever Bhajji resorted to only off spin he struggled, that is why such a big discrepancy in his records pre 2010 and post 2010. I never criticized his performance or record, ofc I have reservations about doosra and all that..my criticism is directed at his attitude. 

9 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Some one remind me how many international wickets and test wickets he has ? Loser they say 

Who called him loser? Name one post apart from your's with the word 'loser' used.

Bradman averaged 99.94 yet during Chappell era he was the most unpopular person in Australian cricket because of his shenanigans in CA. In fact as long as he was alive Aussies couldn't stand him, even today Ian Chappell hates him. 

4 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Sehwag is a clown but even he doesn't downplay our boys, always positive and encouraging....heaven and hell difference. 

How is he down playing our team ? And even if does ? So what ? Or you just what a bunch of cheer leaders? You slaughter our team 6 trillion times more . So what ever you accuse him of you 6 trillion times more . 

2 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Who called him loser? Name one post apart from your's with the word 'loser' used.

Bradman averaged 99.94 yet during Chappell era he was the most unpopular person in Australian cricket because of his shenanigans in CA. In fact as long as he was alive Aussies couldn't stand him, even today Ian Chappell hates him. 

Bradman is loved in oz .

Just now, King Tendulkar said:

How is he down playing our team ? And even if does ? So what ? Or you just what a bunch of cheer leaders? You slaughter our team 6 trillion times more . So what ever you accuse him of you 6 trillion times more . 

Words coming from an ex Indian player and some random anonymous mug on a public forum with 1200 members is the same, ya right !!!!

7 minutes ago, Gollum said:

You don't need to chuck every delivery, occasional chucking can create doubts in the minds of batsmen and unsettle them, precisely what Ajmal and Narine did in recent times. We got shafted in a WT20 final because of Senanayake's occasional chucking, more than Yuvi failing it was Senanayake who confused the hell out of him. Whenever Bhajji resorted to only off spin he struggled, that is why such a big discrepancy in his records pre 2010 and post 2010. I never criticized his performance or record, ofc I have reservations about doosra and all that..my criticism is directed at his attitude. 

He was not called out and he was under scrutiny. Sorry he was not chucking.

He is very ecnomical even now. I would have taken him over Ashwin in this CT. Lot of mythys about him. He was a winner and a fighter on the field.

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

Words coming from an ex Indian player and some random anonymous mug on a public forum with 1200 members is the same, ya right !!!!

So what has he said to down play your boys ? Specific 

and so what if has ? Or all ex players meant to be positive and boost our precious boys . Boosting our boys morale is for the bcci , managt and skipper . Why on earth don’t you want ex players displaying any negativity . I mean jeez 

we need ex players giving more honest opinions on cricket and not morale boasting 

ironically bhaji not said barley anything . Just pure hate from certain haters froma guy who played for Indian for years and performed suiernby with guts and sweat 

2 minutes ago, Khota said:

He was not called out and he was under scrutiny. Sorry he was not chucking.

He is very ecnomical even now. I would have taken him over Ashwin in this CT. Lot of mythys about him. He was a winner and a fighter on the field.

Will you take him over Ashwin of 2015 WC or 2014 WT20 or 2013 CT ? 

If he was a fighter please explain 2004 Nagpur and 2011 Lord's. Please explain his antics in MI and Punjab Ranji team where he protects his figures by under bowling. You are confusing his bowling with his attitude. He is an insecure cowardly bully who gave Indian cricket it's lowest moment when he slapped Sreesanth after an IPL game. 

Under present rules Bhajji won't be able to bowl his doosra bottomline, and his stellar career was built upon his doosra.

29 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Utterly pathetic op . Seems like some here have the hate in their heart and the nasty jealousy which they accuse this legend ( yes suck it up weaklings he is a legend :giggle:) of having it 

said absolutely nothing of interest in interview and get this thread . Just imagine if he did say something interesting and controversial, keyboard warriors poised at the ready lol

Look at some of his averages against top teams in Odis 

Aus- 46

Nz- 40

Pak- 57

SA-32

Wi-34

http://www.howstat.com/cricket/Statistics/Players/PlayerOpponents_ODI.asp?PlayerID=2138#bowl 

In test matches

Pak- 52

Eng-39

Sl- 39

Nz- 33

http://www.howstat.com/cricket/Statistics/Players/PlayerOpponents.asp?PlayerID=2138#bowl

On top of that a questionable bowling action

Think Twice before calling him a legend.

1 hour ago, Silva said:

To be honest if u look at his record he averaged 33 outisde the subcontinent and played a key role in winning a test series in nz and drawing in SA. And if you think about it had it not been for the crap officiating his all round play would have helped india win a test series in Australia, and on top of that he was in the playing 11 during both WC wins so its not like he doesnt have a right to an opinion. 

But he is wrong to say this SA is weak. They have a strong top 6, and on paper their bowling attack has never looked stronger. Their is no bowler like Andre nel or tsotobe to take advantage of. 

Other than losing Kallis, this side is pretty much same that as been. They even got Rabada and Maharaj who are just awesome.