Ravi Shastri feels MS Dhoni at 36 can beat players aged 26 !!!

velu

3 hours ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

One of Ravi shastri's job requirements is to troll icf'ers on a regular basis...

His main job is to hold on to this job. Never sen a more non deserving person getting paid to coach. He is clueless what coaching is all about.

Dumbfu$&% cricket is a game of skills n reflex, yes speed ,stamina n endurance help in maximising those to an extent, but it's not major, with age ur eyesight, reflex n hand eye coordination slow down, so running, skipping don't matter lol, clearly Dhoni has lost his hand eye coridantion 4 to 5 years back n cannot connect or hit, even length balls, Selectors don't have balls or live in the real world, Shastri is just an asslicke#, Dhoni should have been pushed out 4 years back, we have enough talented keeper ,BATSMEN n by now they would've been better contributors then this useless plonker currently, Saha, Samson, Pant, K Rahul, even Jadhave for shorter formats.

Guys who side Dhoni aren't doing it because of logic or can observe n udertand the game or are clearly trolls, even Richards past his prime looked like a galli cricketer, same with Miandad, n Tendulkar also stepped down several notches, only Sanga n Hayden did well in their mid 30's.

Dhonis technique n unusual game n galli cricketer like game n strokes was based on quick reflex n hand eye more so n brute strength, but with time in his 30 the year he lost his reflex n hand eye coordination n stroke play he had lost quite early one he eschewed his stroke making to play safe after becoming captain it is disgusting and only in Asia more so u will see useless cricketers hanging on forever based on past glories n Dhoni for me has lost respect it's sad seeing him right now batting like a semi blind BATSMEN.

Fascinating how this pans out 

2018 3 tough away tour . I fully expect dhoni to suck more and more . Getting older and clearly body thickening . Poor technique as batsman but relies on hand / eye . This hamd eye is going and will go more . He will have bad 2018 . 

There was clear push by bcci to de throne him from t20 this decreased . But pressure willl be on soon . Prasad and shastri May look silly and axe may fall 

watch this space 

2 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Fascinating how this pans out 

2018 3 tough away tour . I fully expect dhoni to suck more and more . Getting older and clearly body thickening . Poor technique as batsman but relies on hand / eye . This hamd eye is going and will go more . He will have bad 2018 . 

There was clear push by bcci to de throne him from t20 this decreased . But pressure willl be on soon . Prasad and shastri May look silly and axe may fall 

watch this space 

Even if he sucks which he is likely to, he'd not be replaced as the WC is too close. Although I am hoping at least the likes of Rahane and Karthik are kicked out of the ODI squad by the England tour at least.

2 hours ago, Khota said:

Let us cut thru the chase and get to the point. Is a 36 year old professional athlete the same as 26 year? 

Not every 36 yr old is same

Murali n jayasuria was bloody fit till end of their career

Dhoni is another one who is more fitter then any youngster. Guys like raina, rohit has developed paunches who are 30 nd this guy is lean.................

Are u saying dhoni is not fit, watch him he is one of thee fittest . M sure his reflexes wudnt be same but every individual is diff . 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Not every 36 yr old is same

Murali n jayasuria was bloody fit till end of their career

Dhoni is another one who is more fitter then any youngster. Guys like raina, rohit has developed paunches who are 30 nd this guy is lean.................

Are u saying dhoni is not fit, watch him he is one of thee fittest . M sure his reflexes wudnt be same but every individual is diff . 

Not at all. i am saying he is fit for his age but his reflexes are not that of a 26 year old. Its biology.

5 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

Yes.. :isalute: he beat pandya in running race. Can karthik beat tortoise in a running race ? I doubt that 

Can you give the details? Why does dhoni need stunts like this to show his value to team. No one was asking these questions 5 years back including me. He is done. Another wasted slot.

I want to see runs on theboard. Not cheap publicity stunts. Now this is called being insecure.

Edited by Khota
3 minutes ago, Khota said:

Can you give the details? Why does dhoni need stunts like this to show his value to team. No one was asking these questions 5 years back including me. He is done. Another wasted slot.

stunts. Its part of warmups exercises ..........whole team does it. Ull see it in every pre show of the match....team players having a race before the game

5 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

stunts. Its part of warmups exercises ..........whole team does it. Ull see it in every pre show of the match....team players having a race before the game

Why broadcast these results if you are not insecure? Can they tweet some stuff when he failed in CT.

Edited by Khota
Just now, Khota said:

Why broadcast these results if you are not insecure?

Dhoni is one of the biggest brand why wudnt broadcaster sell him and it did hog limelight didnt it. Dhoni didnt go to news studio n sell his video

Do u think he cares, havent u seen him run between the wkts..........wo tez bhaagta hai isme koi doubt nhin. Dont try to make a point out of nothing

10 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Dhoni is one of the biggest brand why wudnt broadcaster sell him and it did hog limelight didnt it. Dhoni didnt go to news studio n sell his video

Do u think he cares, havent u seen him run between the wkts..........wo tez bhaagta hai isme koi doubt nhin. Dont try to make a point out of nothing

It is a big deal. Why are they showing all these things now. How come they are making these statements now. How come Shastri and prasad are not making daily statement to support other 20 players except for this good for nothing grandfather? I want to know but I do have the answer.

19 minutes ago, Khota said:

It is a big deal. Why are they showing all these things now. How come they are making these statements now. How come Shastri and prasad are not making daily statement to support other 20 players except for this good for nothing grandfather? I want to know but I do have the answer.

hahhaha ur watching half things......go watch all the interviews the question is being put to them 

1 hour ago, Khota said:

I want to see runs on theboard. Not cheap publicity stunts. Now this is called being insecure.

Running = stunts..  :adore:

1 more added to khota logics.. I ll have a thread done by the end of next year. So future ll remeber the legend "Khota" and his logics..