Ravi Shastri feels MS Dhoni at 36 can beat players aged 26 !!!

velu

54 minutes ago, Khota said:

It is a big deal. Why are they showing all these things now. How come they are making these statements now. How come Shastri and prasad are not making daily statement to support other 20 players except for this good for nothing grandfather? I want to know but I do have the answer.

The whole team backs him.. :hehe: so tell us what punishment you want to give for the whole team for backing him in public. 

6 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

hahhaha ur watching half things......go watch all the interviews the question is being put to them 

All I know is someone is making a statement everyday how great dhoni is. If he is that good his actions will speak. I can see it for myself.

18 minutes ago, Khota said:

I just saw it. False news.

(1) It was not 100 meters

(2) Pandya gave him a head start.

(3) Dhoni did not beat him

You have no objectivity.

Pandya overtook him first and then Dhoni left him behind .. Pandya stopped cause he knew he couldn't win:hehe: 

source.gif

I checked it. Dhoni ran out of gas. After seeing that  100m race do you think dhoni could out run Pandya. You live in alternate universe.

can you do the math:

Start time 10/11 sec

Finish time : 18 sec

So they ran 100 m in less than 8 sec.

Now you do the math. Does India have two olympic medal winners.

35 minutes ago, Khota said:

I checked it. Dhoni ran out of gas. After seeing that  100m race do you think dhoni could out run Pandya. You live in alternate universe.

can you do the math:

Start time 10/11 sec

Finish time : 18 sec

So they ran 100 m in less than 8 sec.

Now you do the math. Does India have two olympic medal winners.

How do you know he ran out of gas ? Are they going for 200m run or what ? They are cricketers not Olympic runners to keep going on and on

http://topyaps.com/fastest-run-in-cricket-history

There are theories Dhoni can match bolt:police: so don't be jealous..

The point is how a 36 yr old is winning/matching a 24 old... like shastri said  he can run 3 by the time you run 2:adore:

Edited by Rasgulla
6 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

How do you know he ran out of gas ? Are they going for 200m run or what ? They are cricketers not Olympic runners to keep going on and on

http://topyaps.com/fastest-run-in-cricket-history

There are theories Dhoni can match bolt:police: so don't be jealous..

The point is how a 36 yr old is winning/matching a 24 old... like shastri said  he can run 3 by the time you run 2:adore:

You are very annoying like a 14 year old who saw tits for the first time in life. Cannot shut your mouth about it. you go on and on.

27 minutes ago, Khota said:

You are very annoying like a 14 year old who saw tits for the first time in life. Cannot shut your mouth about it. you go on and on.

Are you trying to say that 14 yr old was blind from 1 to 13 ? :frown: It's not nice to make fun of blind people khota bhai.. This is too much now. If not how come he didn't see it before.. you have lot of explanation to do here..   

You are talking all kind of nonsense but ignoring the main point on how a 36 yr can still keep up with 24 yr old.. It's fitness not STUNTS like you said.. And by the way Cook beat whole English teammates in fitness Test :director:

Edited by Rasgulla