Pak lovers

cricketrulez

Why are there so many pak lovers in indian cricketing circles be it in officials or among fans.

The keep referring to indo-pak issues as politics. When did pak use of state sponsored terrorism as foreign policy become politics?

Is nehru-gandhi virus that strong in these idiots? A good percentage cricketing revenues for pak will make its way to supporting terror agains india. Why are many so dumb*s even here keen on indo-pak series? 

and the medical visa's. don't get started on those. Its nauseating.

As long as the government is assertive against Pakistan, there is no need of promoting Pakistan phobia through other means.

As I said before, we must respond and not react. Reacting by displaying complete hostile behaviour is easy, it takes real strength to display a humanitarian attitude in the face of adversity. I support medical visas for poor Pakistani citizens and at the same time I support total boycott of any other soft interaction with Pakistan.

How many countries are aiming to promote humanitarian values? you'll find none! All heavyweights be it Russia, China, USA, Israel and etc. are fighting for power, you cannot expect peace in such an atmosphere. Sure Islamic jihad is a big problem but you've got to respond constructively without being impulsive and losing any human values!

16 minutes ago, MechEng said:

As long as the government is assertive against Pakistan, there is no need of promoting Pakistan phobia through other means.

As I said before, we must respond and not react. Reacting by displaying complete hostile behaviour is easy, it takes real strength to display a humanitarian attitude in the face of adversity. I support medical visas for poor Pakistani citizens and at the same time I support total boycott of any other soft interaction with Pakistan.

How many countries are aiming to promote humanitarian values? you'll find none! All heavyweights be it Russia, China, USA, Israel and etc. are fighting for power, you cannot expect peace in such an atmosphere. Sure Islamic jihad is a big problem but you've got to respond constructively without being impulsive and losing any human values!

Absolutely disagree. Pakistani have no humanity and will stick it to india at the first chance they get. There is plenty of evidence from history and current affairs.

You sound exactly like the aman ki asha idiots. All those medical visa is doing is helping future snakes that will hurt india. 

Let them go to their taller than mountain friends china for treatment.

Edited by cricketrulez

1 hour ago, cricketrulez said:

Absolutely disagree. Pakistani have no humanity and will stick it to india at the first chance they get. There is plenty of evidence from history and current affairs.

You sound exactly like the aman ki asha idiots. All those medical visa is doing is helping future snakes that will hurt india. 

Let them go to their taller than mountain friends china for treatment.

He isn't.... Even I am against bollywood cricket etc. But medical visas are fine... 

Medical visas are fine as long as people across the border  are coming here and “paying”  for treatment. Extra revenue so all good.

This Aman ki Asha stuff and charity visas for medical treatment is not something I agree with...I mean how many Indian citizens especially little kids die from not being able to afford good medical facilities....we need to look into that before providing handouts.

Edited by maniac

45 minutes ago, maniac said:

Medical visas are fine as long as people across the border  are coming here and “paying”  for treatment. Extra revenue so all good.

This Aman ki Asha stuff and charity visas for medical treatment is not something I agree with...I mean how many Indian citizens especially little kids die from not being able to afford good medical facilities....we need to look into that before providing handouts.

Unfortunately that is not the case on most occasions. There have been several instances of Pak children getting free treatment in Bengaluru hospitals. Also Apollo has some sort of tie up where they provide free treatment to South Asian children, including Pakistanis. I can understand special treatment for our friends like Bhutan, Afghanistan etc but why this naatak for others when thousands of our patients die every day because of high medical costs. GOI is a bikau govt, no matter who's in charge. 

6 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Unfortunately that is not the case on most occasions. There have been several instances of Pak children getting free treatment in Bengaluru hospitals. Also Apollo has some sort of tie up where they provide free treatment to South Asian children, including Pakistanis. I can understand special treatment for our friends like Bhutan, Afghanistan etc but why this naatak for others when thousands of our patients die every day because of high medical costs. GOI is a bikau govt, no matter who's in charge. 

there are so many kids in india who need free treatment. This is BS if some from south asian  countries get it but not india.

@maniac Earlier this year a noted anti India cleric from Bangladesh was given treatment by Apollo Delhi (dunno if it was free or not). His name is Shah Ahmad Shafi, present chief of Hefajat Islam, a radical Islamic group. This person has led many anti Hindu riots in Bangladesh, even this year alone there have been many attacks on temples and Hindu villages by his group. In fact the first thing he did after his treatment was arrange a mega rally (over 1 lakh clerics and madrassah students) calling for violence against anti Islam forces, even Indian flags were burnt at that event. I followed that news keenly and Taslima Nasreen gave his full history on social media (because he was one of the main persons behind her exile and fatwa), only to be rebuked by Apollo Hospitals as a bigot and that they treat all patient equally blah blah blah. Apollo chewts can do what they want, but HTF did that guy get entry into Delhi? There are serious terror links associated with this person and he gets treatment in our best hospital while our children die in their parents' arms for want of facilities, this is nauseating. Tomorrow if Hafeez Saeed or Masood Azhar have any illness will Modi sarkaar issue free visas on priority basis and give them best medical treatment and after that allow them to return back without a scratch on their bodies? If precedent is anything to go by, that is what will likely happen. 

13 minutes ago, gattaca said:

there are so many kids in india who need free treatment. This is BS if some from south asian  countries get it but not india.

Even some Indian kids get free treatment and many of these big hospitals conduct monthly free check ups in rural areas and conduct operations also if needed. But it is simply not enough, look at our population and disease burden. 4 months back I was in Sankara Netralaya Chennai for my mom's eye problem and believe it or not there were so many Bangladeshis in the hospital that it reminded me of my trips to Nadia and Murshidabad when I was a little boy. I spoke to many of them and they admitted to getting cheaper and better treatment here than in their own country. Better I can understand but cheaper? Considering how dirt cheap everything in Bangladesh is. Obviously in the name of medical tourism we are subsidizing treatment to a large extent.

13 hours ago, cricketrulez said:

There are quite a few WKK's on the green ghetto. listing them here

big_gamer

Sensible indian fan

bhaag viru bhag

will continue to add to this list

lol I was annoyed by these brownosers as well in the past, although Sif is more of a wristslitter. Bhaag viru isn't even an Indian, he's a pakistani pretending to be Indian