Pak lovers

cricketrulez

There are quite a few WKK's on the green ghetto. listing them here

big_gamer
Sensible indian fan
bhaag viru bhag

will continue to add to this list

Yea so? What is wrong with Indian’s posting on Pak cricket forums? You need to change your primitive mindset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Yea so? What is wrong with Indian’s posting on Pak cricket forums? You need to change your primitive mindset.

Nothing too wrong ...but forum hai wo brainwashed c****** (jyadatar, not all) ki jamat.. 

On 12/27/2017 at 10:31 AM, cricketrulez said:

Why are there so many pak lovers in indian cricketing circles be it in officials or among fans.

The keep referring to indo-pak issues as politics. When did pak use of state sponsored terrorism as foreign policy become politics?

Is nehru-gandhi virus that strong in these idiots? A good percentage cricketing revenues for pak will make its way to supporting terror agains india. Why are many so dumb*s even here keen on indo-pak series? 

and the medical visa's. don't get started on those. Its nauseating.

Is the part in bold your opinion or do you have any supporting data to back the claim?

We buy a lot of mustard oil from Pakistan. Do the proceeds of the trade also find their way into the pockets of Hafiz Saeed?

Don't you think this selective boycott is rather stupid? 

Is the part in bold your opinion or do you have any supporting data to back the claim?

We buy a lot of mustard oil from Pakistan. Do the proceeds of the trade also find their way into the pockets of Hafiz Saeed?

And to say money from cricket will be used to fund terrorism is pure lies & propaganda.

4 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

And to say money from cricket will be used to fund terrorism is pure lies & propaganda.

I don't think anyone believes that. Pak cricket board is basically made of the same type of paper pushing bureaucrats as our board. All they'd want to do is increase their own bank balance. 

7 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Selective boycott is necessary to impose sanctions where it hurts. Boycotting mustard oil will not affect as much as cricket or banning movie stars. They make big international news and is better for pushing our point on cross border terrorism. We can't be playing amanKiAsha while ceasefire is constantly being violated.

16 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Yes agree with you. We need complete boycott, should maintain no ties with a terrorist organization. 

On 12/31/2017 at 6:58 AM, Mariyam said:

You sound rather stupid saying that. I'm all for a complete shutdown of relations between pakistan and india and i'm loving the heart burn caused by the selective boycott, where the only parting hurting are the paks.

surely you are not dumb enough to not recognize that? Or is this the WKK in you speaking up?

On 12/31/2017 at 7:02 AM, cric_fan said:

On 12/31/2017 at 7:08 AM, Mariyam said:

I don't think anyone believes that. Pak cricket board is basically made of the same type of paper pushing bureaucrats as our board. All they'd want to do is increase their own bank balance. 

I'm saying that. why feed the paks any money that india doesn't have to? In some way or form that money will pak's activities against india.

39 minutes ago, cricketrulez said:

You sound rather stupid saying that. I'm all for a complete shutdown of relations between pakistan and india and i'm loving the heart burn caused by the selective boycott, where the only parting hurting are the paks.

surely you are not dumb enough to not recognize that? Or is this the WKK in you speaking up?

Very cute, but where is the proof that money from bilateral cricket series goes to funding terrorism? That is your claim. You should back if you want anyone to take that line of reasoning seriously.

Very cute, but where is the proof that money from bilateral cricket series goes to funding terrorism? That is your claim. You should back if you want anyone to take that line of reasoning seriously.

He won’t find proof because he is bull******g

12 hours ago, Gollum said:

Yes agree with you. We need complete boycott, should maintain no ties with a terrorist organization. 

Fair enough. Lets not trade with them both direct and the trade via the UAE. Or play hockey, kabbaddi or gilli danda against them either. Or deny Pakistani commercial airlines passage over Indian airspace. Seal the border at Wagah and other crossings. But we haven't done any of that.

This only cricket boycott makes us look really confused and stupid, I dare add.

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

yup, confirmed WKK.

Any funds to pakistan will towards aiding terrorism against india. no one can be stupid enough to not recognize that.

What fraction? That is up for debate.

india stands to gain nothing from the playing bilateral cricket with paks, while paks gain to stand $150

million dollars worth and even if a fraction of that goes to fund anti-inda activities its not worth it. I'm happy to deny the paks that money.

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

Fair enough. Lets not trade with them both direct and the trade via the UAE. Or play hockey, kabbaddi or gilli danda against them either. Or deny Pakistani commercial airlines passage over Indian airspace. Seal the border at Wagah and other crossings. But we haven't done any of that.

This only cricket boycott makes us look really confused and stupid, I dare add.

I thought the goal here is was obvious for anyone with half a brain. hurt pak, don't hurt yourself in the process. all of those other things are prevented by either by multilateral issues or WKK's. So i'm happy with denying pak(terror)istan the revenues from bilateral cricket. Its not like India is hurting for cricket.

Who says only cricket? i don't think any national sporting body has any bilateral ties with pakistan.

Edited by cricketrulez