Pak lovers

cricketrulez

15 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Fair enough. Lets not trade with them both direct and the trade via the UAE. Or play hockey, kabbaddi or gilli danda against them either. Or deny Pakistani commercial airlines passage over Indian airspace. Seal the border at Wagah and other crossings. But we haven't done any of that.

This only cricket boycott makes us look really confused and stupid, I dare add.

Denying them passage over our airspace is too much. Rest of your points we must enforce ASAP. 500+ of our uniformed forces (Army, BSF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, JK police) have died in the last 3.5 years because of ceasefire violations and Pak sponsored terror. We are basically at war and I don't understand how we can have any relations with a warmonger. 

On 12/27/2017 at 6:57 PM, cricketrulez said:

There are quite a few WKK's on the green ghetto. listing them here

big_gamer

Sensible indian fan

bhaag viru bhag

will continue to add to this list

Varun

tempus123 (doesn't post anymore)

Add "troodon" to this list

On 12/27/2017 at 9:57 PM, cricketrulez said:

There are quite a few WKK's on the green ghetto. listing them here

big_gamer

Sensible indian fan

bhaag viru bhag

will continue to add to this list

Varun

tempus123 (doesn't post anymore)

Add another name "Proactive_" 

A low life loser who hides behind the Indian flag and always degrades our team especially Virat Kohli to earn brownie points from the Pakistani posters! 

16 hours ago, Turning_track said:

I'm not sure whether the money which they earn from cricket ends up for terrorist activities or not, but why a person like Tauqir Zia who himself was a Lt. General and DGMO during Kargil war headed PCB during the 2000s?

Mila bhi toh Fauj wala hi. Just insane. 

I think this Tauqir Zia guy was in charge of the PCB during the Musharraf days. People from the military were in charge of every thing in Pakistan back then. I'd wager that the Pakistan Plumbing and Sanitation Department (if any) back then too would have been headed by a Field Marshall.

The point is, if we are okay with inviting the chief architect of the Kargil War, Musharraf, to Arga for talks but have issues with the PCB then the joke is on us. And our utterly ineffective use of foreign policy.

Under the auspices of the WTO, we have granted Pakistan MFN status. A gesture they haven't reciprocated in years. If anything, we should go back on our word there. All this only bilateral cricket ban but we will play you in ICC events ban is very selective and we've achieved NOTHING by this approach. Yeah, except for al feel good factor for certain set of myopic chest thumping loud mouths ,who falsely believe this is punishing the Pakistani establishment.

Edited by Mariyam

On 1/2/2018 at 1:17 AM, cric_fan said:

He won’t find proof because he is bull******g

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How dare you ask for proof?

This thread is only to make random accusation and create weird acronyms.

No place for you here TQP. Havn't you understood the MMOTT yet?

kbyethanks

10 hours ago, Mariyam said:

The point is, if we are okay with inviting the chief architect of the Kargil War, Musharraf, to Arga for talks but have issues with the PCB then the joke is on us. And our utterly ineffective use of foreign policy.

Under the auspices of the WTO, we have granted Pakistan MFN status. A gesture they haven't reciprocated in years. If anything, we should go back on our word there. All this only bilateral cricket ban but we will play you in ICC events ban is very selective and we've achieved NOTHING by this approach. Yeah, except for al feel good factor for certain set of myopic chest thumping loud mouths ,who falsely believe this is punishing the Pakistani establishment.

Musharraf changed the track after Twin Tower attacks. I am sure you would have read about this change of heart. But, Your point is valid, why forget Kargil. But TBH, unlike most Pakistanis, Indians wants peace and will grab it as soon as a opportunity arises.

The day they give us MFN status, their establishment is very well aware that it will take just few years for No More war with India because the army of terrorists will be more busy working in fields and factories so that fiscal deficit doesnt widen every year. MFN status from India has roots traced back into bolded part in my this reply. If you still dont get that, Think what was biggest contributing factor to resolve Doklam standoff on table. Why China didnt attack.

Edited by mishra

20 hours ago, Mariyam said:

How dare you ask for proof?

This thread is only to make random accusation and create weird acronyms.

No place for you here TQP. Havn't you understood the MMOTT yet?

kbyethanks

So where do you think pak terrorist and their army get their funding from? Falls out of the sky?

BTW, this is the same line Pakistan used in releasing Hafiz Saeed and during Kargil.

I'd be happy if India  play paks if they are denied money generated from India market. you think paks will agree to this? Fat chance. Paks interest is all about money. not cricket.

Thanks for for confirming that you  are a pak loving loser.,

Edited by cricketrulez

On Wed Jan 03 2018 at 7:50 AM, SecondSlip said:

Add another name "Proactive_" 

A low life loser who hides behind the Indian flag and always degrades our team especially Virat Kohli to earn brownie points from the Pakistani posters! 

He's not an Indian. 

Anyway that site is a complete joke filled with modern mullahs and bootlicker Indians (barring couple of exceptions).

They are systemically brainwashed to hate Hindus since childhood . Can't really blame them though otherwise it becomes hard to justify the creation of their nation.

What I find really hilarious is them speaking on behalf of Indian Muslims as if they have some sort of thekedari over them.

Pakistan will never consider India as a friend because the very reason for their existence is that Hindus are evil Kaffirs who worship idols and well... Refuse to convert I guess? For a country to be friendly with another country it means both have to accept that the other country is a honourable friend. The moment Pakistan agree to that the very reason for their existence comes into question. Pakistanis will ask their government that if indeed India is a great friend why are we not united?

Also Jinnah like Nehru made a selfish choice to live away because anyone with even a hare-brain will tell you that Hindus never vote for religion. If that was the case indeed then by now bjp should have won every election, not a majority hindu hating congress. Even the current bjp regime is due to an anti incumbency vote against the previous eunuch governance by Congress. Majority of Hindus always vote for their caste. 

Had the Muslims of current Pakistan and Bangladesh stayed back and did some clever real politicking they could have easily formed the government in every alternate election. They missed a great chance to control a nation as big as akhand-bharath all thanks to mr.jinnah. 

Edited by Temujin Khaghan

Also look at the character of pakistanis, they are always infighting. Give them a cricket team of 11 players and there are 5 factions. A moron like Shahid afridi found cause to be hostile to even a friendly bovine like player such as VVS when he played for Deccan chargers. 

A nation-state like Pakistan unified by a common religion could have easily become another south Korea or Japan. But they did not. Why? Because they are mental midgets without any vision. They only think about short term goals. All the urban Pakistanis scram from the failed country as soon as they get a degree and unlike NRIs don't lead a life in peace with the local populations there. They have to impose the very same crooked religious rules that plagued their country into a rotten state in the first place. 

It's oddly funny watching Pakistanis beg for for secularism when they are in the minority and impose Sharia the moment they are 50.01 percent of the population...

I have interacted with afghans, Turks and Muslims from other countries, I did not think they were half as bad as Pakistanis. In fact I have seen a familiar "live and let live" motto even among afghans. 

14 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

Also look at the character of pakistanis, they are always infighting. Give them a cricket team of 11 players and there are 5 factions. A moron like Shahid afridi found cause to be hostile to even a friendly bovine like player such as VVS when he played for Deccan chargers. 

A nation-state like Pakistan unified by a common religion could have easily become another south Korea or Japan. But they did not. Why? Because they are mental midgets without any vision. They only think about short term goals. All the urban Pakistanis scram from the failed country as soon as they get a degree and unlike NRIs don't lead a life in peace with the local populations there. They have to impose the very same crooked religious rules that plagued their country into a rotten state in the first place. 

It's oddly funny watching Pakistanis beg for for secularism when they are in the minority and impose Sharia the moment they are 50.01 percent of the population...

I have interacted with afghans, Turks and Muslims from other countries, I did not think they were half as bad as Pakistanis. In fact I have seen a familiar "live and let live" motto even among afghans. 

Whats is sharia. Does Pakistan have it? They are 50.01 pc or more

On 1/21/2018 at 4:58 AM, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Whats is sharia. Does Pakistan have it? They are 50.01 pc or more

Yes! The three stages of Sharia are

1 Years of Islamic Birth

2. Years of Islamic Consolidation

3. Years of Islamic Dominance

UN only allows memeber nations upto Stage 1+ type to -2 type of Sharia. In exceptional case like Saudis it has allowed type stage 2 sharia. ISIS and Taliban implement type2+ or 3 sharia.

US, west even Russia will bomb any nation which implements type 2+ Sharia. Simple as that. So at least for time being percentage doeesnt matter.

Pakistan has stage 2- Sharia i.e. it is very close to a level where it can be bombed.

Edited by mishra

2 hours ago, mishra said:

Yes! The three stages of Sharia are

1 Years of Islamic Birth

2. Years of Islamic Consolidation

3. Years of Islamic Dominance

UN only allows memeber nations upto Stage 1+ type to -2 type of Sharia. In exceptional case like Saudis it has allowed type stage 2 sharia. ISIS and Taliban implement type2+ or 3 sharia.

US, west even Russia will bomb any nation which implements type 2+ Sharia. Simple as that. So at least for time being percentage doeesnt matter.

Pakistan has stage 2- Sharia i.e. it is very close to a level where it can be bombed.

Please share any official document on Sharia. What does constitution of Pakistan say about. Also how many Islamic countries with 50.01% or more has Sharia.