The Ultimate Pace Foundation at your finger tips : Launching new website- Ian pont

Author : @Ian Pont ,Former English fast bowler and current International Coach.

Hey guys,

In our bid to serve cricket and produce better fast bowlers,we are now launching a new site for every fast bowler who wants to get more pace & control. We are backed by Irfan Pathan and about 3 weeks away from launch. There is currently a holding page on the our site so that people can REGISTER for FREE and get the free videos and stuff. But the MAIN site is a subscription, which will likely be around £6 a month (Rs550 or so) and has everything on it being added each month! This follows on from the Ultimate Pace Foundation I have been running in Bangalore, Delhi, Baroda and Hyderabad. We wanted to deliver an online website that can almost do the same, plus offer coaching help and advice to people bowling fast.

Hope that most ICFans can relate to our mission and the interested ones can join us!

Everyone who registers now for the free site will get a FREE gift from us 

Yours,

Ian Pont

Link to the Site : UPFcricket

15 hours ago, Tinu said:

When I enter my email to register in

http://UPFcricket.com it says the emai is invalid.I entered my other email but it said same. (text box that I enter my email shows every letter in capital.I don't know whether it is the problem or not.)

Plz give me an answer.I want to register anyway.

Caps or not doesn't matter.

@Ian Pont will have to  help you with this..

when is exactly it will be launched?

(i have registered already, but I can't wait till the launching without knowing exactly the launching day.)

p.s.-I want to cut the days in my calender.