Facebook cricket groups

goose

I have been part of DHCF and True cricket fans whch is run by our former member Amits.

DHCF was introduced by a member here SecondSlip. I do not post at either place since I have don’t have enough patience topost and follow more than one cricket related forum and discuss with members about cricket at both th places and hence I rather stay on ICF and stick to only this than post on fb groups.

I do post regularly in plenty of Tennis groups on fb and thats about it.

8 hours ago, Cricketics said:

I have been part of DHCF and True cricket fans whch is run by our former member Amits.

DHCF was introduced by a member here SecondSlip. I do not post at either place since I have don’t have enough patience topost and follow more than one cricket related forum and discuss with members about cricket at both th places and hence I rather stay on ICF and stick to only this than post on fb groups.

What does DHCF stand for?

The legend that is Amits..i am joining that.

12 minutes ago, velu said:

facebook layout is not very  comfortable  for groups ..

nothing comes closer to orkut layout

why do you say that? i think closed fb groups are great

never heard of orkut. i'd want a group that appeals to indians around the world

Edited by goose
3 minutes ago, goose said:

why do you say that? i think closed fb groups are great

never heard of orkut. i'd want a group that appeals to indians around the world

somone added me in some fb cricket group ..

we got icf fb group as well..

i really dont like the layout of FB groups .. like following the topics is not that easy

13 hours ago, Cricketics said:

i was there on the group, left it out of sheer irritation like a few there

amit's latest thread....hahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Suppose ur team needs 90 off last 10 overs to win a ODI with 5 wickets in hand. 1 of the batsmen batting is a cricketer whom u hate. Now in this situation, will u hope that the batsman is out even though it could damage teams chances of winning or hope that the batsman whom u hate scores runs and takes the team to the win 

I will hope that batsman whom I hate scores runs and takes the team to the win. Team above player always

I will hope that the batsman whom I hate gets out

Edited by goose
2 hours ago, beetle said:

He fights with everyone. :p:

Very rigid values he has.....

Ya funny guy, you know his daily status on fb? He post that all sickulars should be shipped tp Pakistan.

Yes he posts this daily on his fb as a status. Kind of a like a good morning routine status. Guy is a legend. From another planet.