Freedom Series Predictor - 1st Test - Day 5 Updated !!!

goose

28 minutes ago, goose said:

Remember you can only pick Bhuvi (or Shami) once as a bowler option. You could Bhuvi in 2nd test as a fielder though.

So  we can change team after every match?

If not....then suppose I pick bhuvi...he will be consider once as a bowler , once as a fielder...what about the third test...? As a batsman? 

1 minute ago, beetle said:

So  we can change team after every match?

If not....then suppose I pick bhuvi...he will be consider once as a bowler , once as a fielder...what about the third test...? As a batsman? 

Ok..I get it now... hange every test.

My team for first test.

Murali vijay 

Bhuvi 

Saha.

19 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

What if my selected player is not in the playing XI? Say for example, I select Bumrah as a bowler for 1st test but he is benched. Do I have an option to change the player after the toss?

Playing XIs are announced before the toss aren't they? I think that's right, in which case you can make changes right up until the toss via a new post complete with timestamp. I don't want you to lose out if someone has been benched but i have to choose a deadline so open to ideas.

Edited by goose
Playing XIs are announced before the toss aren't they? I think that's right, in which case you can make changes right up until the toss via a new post complete with timestamp.

Playing XI are only officially confirmed post toss when Captain confirms the team. I think if the selected player is not in the side....one must be allowed to make changes before the 1st ball is bowled.

In any case, below is my choice:

Batsman - Kohli
Bowler - Bumrah
Fielder - Saha

I know Bumrah might not play and in that case I will nominate a new bowler on the playing day.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, goose said:

If i upvote you it means i've noted your selection. If you want to change it do it in a new post since i won't be checking your edits. 

Points changed as follows :

Runs  1PT

Wicket 20PTS

Catch 25PTS

Run-Out 30PTS

Imo

Catches should be taken out of equation as many times they are regulation catches. For run outs, Direct hits, which are as good as picking up a wkt much, should be considered. Many times when two or more fielders are involved in a run out, the batsman would have thrown his wkt away or sold a dummy to other batsman

7 minutes ago, goose said:

Playing XIs are announced before the toss aren't they? I think that's right, in which case you can make changes right up until the toss via a new post complete with timestamp. I don't want you to lose out if someone has been benched but i have to choose a deadline so open to ideas.

Playing eleven is announced at toss by skipper.

Let people change within 10 minutes of toss.

11 minutes ago, zen said:

Imo

Catches should be taken out of equation as many times they are regulation catches. For run outs, Direct hits, which are as good as picking up a wkt much, should be considered. Many times when two or more fielders are involved in a run out, the batsman would have thrown his wkt away or sold a dummy to other batsman

Interesting but i'm sticking to this.