Your cricket related wish for 2018

I will be very realistic, I don't expect us to do wonders in Aus and SA. I want:

• India series win in England.
  • Che, Ash, Jaddu having a good overseas run.
  • Vijay being in good form, otherwise the entire cycle will be a massacre.
  • KL Rahul establishing himself as the clear number 2 behind Smith. I do expect him to take the top spot in 2019-20.
  • Smith to come back to the Earth realm.
  • IPL to get cancelled :pray:.
  • Coaching staff to get a revamp.
  • Kohli to correct his atrocious record in UK. He is poor against swing but not the worst ever as the stats seem to suggest. 
  • Rahane, Karthik, Unadkat to lose their ODI spots, Dhawan to lose his T20 spot (he can still be our reserve opener in tests and in ODIs he is my 1st pick)....basically better selection in the coming months->HIGHLY UNREALISTIC.
  • Ishant Sharma to prove his worth and establish himself as our greatest test quick post Srinath :pray:.
  • Shami to remain fit.
Edited by Gollum

1.I wish we spank Pakistan in 2018 and somehow revenge that Ct drubbing 

2. I wish dhoni retires in 2018 so we could have some chance of winning the next worldcup 

3. I wish kohli somehow gets enlightened and prefer youngsters over hasbeens and thrashbins

4.I wish kl Rahul stay fit and develops his game to next level

5. I wish we win a test series in south Africa

6. I wish idiotic rules like free hit gets called off

7. I wish we get to see some more genuinely quick pacers and quality spinners all around the world

8. I wish we  never see garbage like Rahane karthic and ishant sharma in team India colour again

9. I wish we get to see more trination series instead of boring bilaterals and never have a series with boring teams like srilanka and Zimbabwe+IPL matches should be reduced.

10. Last and final wish Bots like @Rasgulla Update its software :hysterical:  :hysterical: 

1.I wish we spank Pakistan in 2018 and somehow revenge that Ct drubbing 
2. I wish dhoni retires in 2018 so we could have some chance of winning the next worldcup 
3. I wish kohli somehow gets enlightened and prefer youngsters over hasbeens and thrashbins
4.I wish kl Rahul stay fit and develops his game to next level
5. I wish we win a test series in south Africa
6. I wish idiotic rules like free hit gets called off
7. I wish we get to see some more genuinely quick pacers and quality spinners all around the world
8. I wish we  never see garbage like Rahane karthic and ishant sharma in team India colour again
9. I wish we get to see more trination series instead of boring bilaterals and never have a series with boring teams like srilanka and Zimbabwe+IPL matches should be reduced.
10. Last and final wish Bots like [mention=20971]Rasgulla[/mention] Update its software :hysterical:  :hysterical: 

Unless it is a major cup final, I can’t see any other beating matching the CT final drubbing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just now, cric_fan said:

Yea the guy that has done more for Indian cricket than the likes of Tendu who is worshipped. Go figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea just like how Misbah has done more for Pak cricket than Imran Khan who is worshipped. Go figure. 

Hope the dostana and bunty ji culture ends ,in team selection  this year.

Hope we do resppectfully well in the overseas tours.

Hope bhuvi does well and contributes to some overseas wins.

Hope Pant gets back in form and into the t 20 team.

Hope Delhi gets a good team this ipl so it is fun to back them . 

Edited by beetle

Start out with good health and peace for everyone and my friends on ICF.

Wish Dhoni would go away.

Wish Shastri would go away.

Wish selectionis more at a professional level than being friends.

Three different captains for three formats.

Finally once again peace and prosperity for all.