Rajnikanth forms his own Political Party

maniac

2 minutes ago, Gollum said:

TN politics has descended into one big joke. Hope the public makes these actors lose deposits come election day. 

The public generally elects the actors. Barring Anna Durai, all of them are actors. MGR, Jayalalitha, Karunanidhi etc.

1 minute ago, Mariyam said:

The public generally elects the actors. Barring Anna Durai, all of them are actors. MGR, Jayalalitha, Karunanidhi etc.

Yeah was just about to post that....I think Jayalalithaa was the only articulate one by that I mean not just her speech etc but also political acumen.

The 2nd best would be Shatrugan Sinha which shows that there is a huge dearth in quality.

I would have said Smriti Irani too but don’t think she ever had the same stature as an actress as some of the other names in the list.

Sure there are other big names like NT Ramarao and MGR, 2 of the biggest actors in the South but with them it always felt that it was people behind the scenes  running the show like Chandra Babu with NTR where as their charisma and on screen image got the votes and brought people to their rally’s.