Shastri is doing a great job

2 hours ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

Kohli-Shastri's coaching era is similar to chappel-dravid's era so far, in that we won truckloads of mickey mouse tourneys and lost the most crucial few.

Cant compare to that 

That thing went to beyond extreme....

Bad dressing room atmosphere, here thats not the case

To much experimentation, again some positions are well settled

Coach was powerful then captain, here captain is in charge 

If by doing a god job you mean he has managed to appoint his drinking buddies in coaching positions and is earning the most in his position in world cricket then he is doing very well. Has zero credentials to be a coach - has he got any actual coaching certificates or undergone coaching qualifications?

The house of cards will unravel pretty quickly once the overseas tours kick in and the "head coach" is drinking in bars rather than analysing matches.

Steve Smith Top Earning Skipper, Ravi Shastri Highest Paid Coach

2 hours ago, The Realist said:

If by doing a god job you mean he has managed to appoint his drinking buddies in coaching positions and is earning the most in his position in world cricket then he is doing very well. Has zero credentials to be a coach - has he got any actual coaching certificates or undergone coaching qualifications?

The house of cards will unravel pretty quickly once the overseas tours kick in and the "head coach" is drinking in bars rather than analysing matches.

Steve Smith Top Earning Skipper, Ravi Shastri Highest Paid Coach

Wtf, Shastri is paid more than Kohli?

On 1/2/2018 at 6:51 PM, Shamim.Miah said:

India is the richest Cricket Board in the world. I just don’t understand how they couldn’t appoint a genuine head coach? I still see Ravi Shastri as a commentator. 

dont get soooooo dissapointed......for ur sake ..we will hire Ashraful 'tiger' next time....loolz

I'd love to hear his speech to the boys right now.

Tracer bullet........Can't coach at this level of the game....Look at the glass half full..we could be 27/6 but we aren't....so we're really winning boys....what matters is CONfidence, so let's be CONfident, I know I am CONfident....Kohli can I polish your box?

A good coach shastri teaching team India about south African bowling attack

1. Styen=thisirra Pereira= halwa.... So kohli will handle him.... like a tracer bullet

2. Morkel= lahiru gamage=halwa... Dhawan will smack him.... like a tracer bullet

3. Rabada= dasun shanaka= halwa ...Vijay will crush him.....like a tracer bullet

4. Philander=Angelo methews=halwa ... Rohit will hit him..... like a tracer bullet

5. Mharaj= prathiharana=halwa... Anyone will hit him.... like a tracer bullet

That's it boys now have some beer... Like a tracer bullet

End result.. 28/3 :hysterical:  :hysterical:  like a tracer bullet