Shastri is doing a great job

1 hour ago, King Tendulkar said:

Great win today 

great decision to rid ashwin and jadeja from odi team and introduce 2 wrist spinners 

well done Ravi :giggle:

cant slam him when lose ans give no credit when win :phew:

I have to say that is true/ Removing those 2 required balls. But why remove Jadeja from ODIs side ? Still not clear on him being okay for Test series in SA but not for ODI

3 minutes ago, dandaroy said:

Wahi to problem hain na! Bar bar same mistake karte hain hum! England tour mein yeh mistake nahin hoga iska koi guarantee hain?

We are going to go into test series with plenty of cricket. ODI series will ake place before the pTest series, so we would be in England for a while before the first test starts. I think we are going to do excellent.

Will be our best ever England tour.

16 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

We are going to go into test series with plenty of cricket. ODI series will ake place before the pTest series, so we would be in England for a while before the first test starts. I think we are going to do excellent.

That is good to know that the ODI series will precede tests. I don't know why all the overseas tours are not planned that way. 

2 hours ago, Cricketics said:

I thought 2014 would be a great tour considering we had a young squad but that turned out 3-1.

im more optimistic now but india have to prepare well and get another quick swing bowler. And hopefully win some tosses.

5 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

All those who criticise shastri for liking a drink . I assumed these guys who hate alcohol and him drinking were from a certain religion who are anti drink :giggle:

First: Dont jump to conclusion.

Second: No one cares if he drinks or not but everyone cares about his unprofessional approach. What does he bring to the table?

Third: having a drink in the middle of the day is an issue.