Feminists !!!

velu

Observations after looking at the big cats( oh God velu...get yourself a girl with cat eyes:nevermind:).

The women hunted down the meal and are going about their business about feeding the young ones and putting food in their bellies so they have enough energy to go out for the next hunt.

They give two hoots for the rascals circling around because they know that they can only  annoy .They have too much to do to bother about the annoying  rascals . Who has the time ? They are multitaskers...

Enters the guy....doing his thing .

His  thing is to strut around and look like man....he is pretty good at that.

Edited by beetle

8 hours ago, Mariyam said:

What about the guy who took the video? He simply continued shooting while all those lioness were being harassed??

@velu

Lol @ Lioness having brunch. What all did the spread cover?

Bread rolls and bacon with cheddar cheese, I presume.

probably there might be few females in the safari trip as well , and they also didnt do anything :sad:

anywya from the vidoe we can assume none of those lioness are feminists :phehe: 

7 hours ago, beetle said:

Observations after looking at the big cats( oh God velu...get yourself a girl with cat eyes:nevermind:).

The women hunted down the meal and are going about their business about feeding the young ones and putting food in their bellies so they have enough energy to go out for the next hunt.

They give two hoots for the rascals circling around because they know that they can only  annoy .They have too much to do to bother about the annoying  rascals . Who has the time ? They are multitaskers...

Enters the guy....doing his thing .

His  thing is to strut around and look like man....he is pretty good at that.

lions job is to protect its haram :phehe:

another video and check the title , someone dont want to leave any consusion by saying lion is a male and lioness is a female :rotfl: 

On 03/01/2018 at 9:38 AM, Mariyam said:

What about the guy who took the video? He simply continued shooting while all those lioness were being harassed??

@velu

Since the man was feminist. He didn't want to protect lioness since it needs no protection from male chauvinist lion or humans. :laugh:

On 1/2/2018 at 8:08 PM, Mariyam said:

@velu

This is one of the most difficult thing to do as a journalist/photographer and is one of the foremost ethical lessons taught : do not interfere, for you are here to record and show, not to change the reality. 

And while it may make sense on paper, its a very, very tough moral line to walk. I recently went to a photography exposition of Kevin Carter, an award winning photographer. 

He followed this principle ( observe but don't interfere) all his life. 
Then he encountered this scene and took a photo, to chronicle the famine in Sudan in early 1990s :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_vulture_and_the_little_girl#/media/File:Kevin-Carter-Child-Vulture-Sudan.jpg

This was the photo of an emaciated, starving child, crawling in the middle of nowhere, about 5kms from a famine food relief centre (where Carter had just been), being followed by a vulture. Vultures aren't just looking for dead meat, Vultures, like most carrion-eaters, have a strong sense of 'impending death' when they observe it and this vulture was just following his food as it was about to die (the child, in that condition, with no food and water, would make it a few hours or a day at most). 

Carter took the photo, wanted to help the kid but remembered the prime directive of journalism : chronicle but not interfere. So he walked away. Two years later, wracked with guilt, he committed suicide. 

^ True. Even in the Starving Polar bear video being used to prove a point on Climate Change, this issue was raised by some. Instead of filming the starving polar bear, the photographer could have fed the bear and saved it. But, he could have risked his own life as well.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/video/2017/dec/09/footage-of-starving-polar-bear-exposes-climate-change-impact-video

14 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

I didn’t get this. If someone doesn’t like feminists, why do they need better education ?

Because most anti-feminists, if not all of them, come from the POV of 'religious philosophies', aka innane ramblings of ancient illiterate people (by modern standards), who knew less of the universe than our kids do. 

The systems of morality that prevails currently, is an ancient, outdated system, which also happens to put women secondary to men. Hence people like those need better education. 

5 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Because most anti-feminists, if not all of them, come from the POV of 'religious philosophies', aka innane ramblings of ancient illiterate people (by modern standards), who knew less of the universe than our kids do. 

The systems of morality that prevails currently, is an ancient, outdated system, which also happens to put women secondary to men. Hence people like those need better education. 

That’s pretty presumptuous. Have you done some survey or study on the same. I am all for gender equality and female rights but not on board with the feminist movement. I don’t know why there cannot be a large contingent of people like me. 

On 2018-01-07 at 3:29 PM, ravishingravi said:

That’s pretty presumptuous. Have you done some survey or study on the same. I am all for gender equality and female rights but not on board with the feminist movement. I don’t know why there cannot be a large contingent of people like me. 

Feminists are for equal rights of females. Now ofcourse you will point to radical feminists who are manhaters... but get pissed off when people point out radical Hindus as representational of all Hindus. So why the double standard ?

Edited by Muloghonto

10 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Feminists are for equal rights of females. Now ofcourse you will point to radical feminists who are manhaters... but get pissed off when people point out radical Hindus as representational of all Hindus. So why the double standard ?

Feminism is good but politically correct fake feminists are going to doom the real feminists without realizing. 

11 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Dont get digressed to your political points. I am not for any kind of fundamentalism in ideology. I am for fundamental rights. Yes, those two can be independent. There is no question of double standard.