Feminists !!!

velu

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

Dont get digressed to your political points. I am not for any kind of fundamentalism in ideology. I am for fundamental rights. Yes, those two can be independent. There is no question of double standard.

It is double standard, because bulk majority of feminists are simply for equal rights for women. So if you oppose feminists, you oppose equal rights for womem. Pretty simple

I know this is not the right thread but...

doesn't even a single woman in India know how to cross the road?

they dont look at the road... they decide its time and just walk looking straight...

some of them look below to the ground when they are crossing the road..

they dont care what happens to the traffic... 

I dont even want to talk about all the lady drivers _/\_

On 07/01/2018 at 4:43 PM, beetle said:

How? Please tell us about how this happened.:hmm:

Feminism leads to lower birth rates and over time this will make significant demographic changes. Whites are having less than two kids pretty much all over the world which means their population is dwindling. In the USA they will soon lose their majority status and become less than 50% of the population.

Muslim women will never become feminists because they are too obedient to their religion and culture which is strongly anti feminist. They also pump out a minimum of 3 kids whether they are in India, Pakistan or the U.K. Therefore their population increases whilst other communities’ decreases.

In India Hindu, Sikh, Christian women might become feminists but the Muslims never will and you will see that in the demographic change.

Edited by Ranvir

22 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

Feminism leads to lower birth rates and over time this will make significant demographic changes. Whites are having less than two kids pretty much all over the world which means their population is dwindling. In the USA they will soon lose their majority status and become less than 50% of the population.

Muslim women will never become feminists because they are too obedient to their religion and culture which is strongly anti feminist. They also pump out a minimum of 3 kids whether they are in India, Pakistan or the U.K. Therefore their population increases whilst other communities’ decreases.

In India Hindu, Sikh, Christian women might become feminists but the Muslims never will and you will see that in the demographic change.

So hindu , sikh and christian women should just produce children like cows irrespective of whether they want or can deal with it. Do you realise you are writing about 50 % of human population .

You want 50 % of the population to have no say in what happens to their bodies and more importantly their lives because they are only alive to give birth to humans to make up numbers for their religious group. 

Your thinking is sick ! 

43 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

I know this is not the right thread but...

doesn't even a single woman in India know how to cross the road?

they dont look at the road... they decide its time and just walk looking straight...

some of them look below to the ground when they are crossing the road..

they dont care what happens to the traffic... 

I dont even want to talk about all the lady drivers _/\_

Agree about the jay walkers:frown:....but not about women drivers.

Earlier I would say they were the safer drivers compared to men , but with the mobile craze, I think they have reached the same level of recklessness as men.So they are equals now.

5 minutes ago, beetle said:

Earlier I would say they were the safer drivers compared to men , but with the mobile craze, I think they have reached the same level of recklessness as men.So they are equals now.

huh? 

please next time you meet a lady bike/car driver please please please tell her that side mirrors are not for seeing if her earrings match her top or the rear view mirror is not for checking if she got her lipstick right! 

98% of them dont use those stupid mirrors for the purpose they are for.

I will give you the benefit of doubt and place you in that 2% :p

8 minutes ago, beetle said:

CE9B683D5B2D4CB18793752BC28BF_h316_w628_

Just now, Temujin Khaghan said:

huh? 

please next time you meet a lady bike/car driver please please please tell her that side mirrors are not for seeing if her earrings match her top or the rear view mirror is not for checking if she got her lipstick right! 

beetleji is trolling :phehe: 

5 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

huh? 

Have you seen how many guys drive around with their side view mirrors closed ....tucked in ?:shock:It is like their previous mirror are to to protected from the traffic.:no:

I will be honest...I am not the best driver :nervous:around but most of the women I know are very good drivers.

Infact my sister in law is possibly the best driver I have driven with. The best! Better than my husband too :wink:.who is a very good driver himself.:hug:

I think I am the only ' not very good' woman driver I know.:((

32 minutes ago, beetle said:

So hindu , sikh and christian women should just produce children like cows irrespective of whether they want or can deal with it. Do you realise you are writing about 50 % of human population .

You want 50 % of the population to have no say in what happens to their bodies and more importantly their lives because they are only alive to give birth to humans to make up numbers for their religious group. 

Your thinking is sick ! 

I never said they should produce like cows so calm down and take a deep breath. Every religious group should have 2 children per woman to maintain their population otherwise they will go extinct.

Do you know want India to be a Muslim majority nation? I think you know how muslims treat minorities. 

7 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

I never said they should produce like cows so calm down and take a deep breath. Every religious group should have 2 children per woman to maintain their population otherwise they will go extinct.

Do you know want India to be a Muslim majority nation? I think you know how muslims treat minorities. 

2 children per woman..!!!

Do women get to have a say?

How about calling it 2 children per man ? 

Let men take more responsibility of children and have more say in how many they want .

Edited by beetle

6 hours ago, Ranvir said:

Lower birth rates is a good thing. Quality of life is better and we need quality over quantity. What u call soon, is more than 400 years away. Plenty of time for minor adjustments. 

6 hours ago, Ranvir said:

You need to take basic statistics if you think even negative Hindu growth rate will make India a Muslim majority nation in the next 100 years. What u r saying is bullshit excuses to propagate your own bullshit beliefs 

On 10/01/2018 at 10:28 PM, Muloghonto said:

You need to take basic statistics if you think even negative Hindu growth rate will make India a Muslim majority nation in the next 100 years. What u r saying is bullshit excuses to propagate your own bullshit beliefs 

Im not talking about 100 years, what you and beetle don’t seem to realise that Muslims will be a majority at some point in the future if current trends continue and your descendants will pay for it. You care so much about feminists yet nothing about the descendants who will have to pay due to your selfishness.

47 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

Im not talking about 100 years, what you and beetle don’t seem to realise that Muslims will be a majority at some point in the future if current trends continue and your descendants will pay for it. You care so much about feminists yet nothing about the descendants who will have to pay due to your selfishness.

If you are not talking about 100 years, then you are talking out of your rear end.

100 years ago, it seemed like the whole world, minus India, Arabia and China will become Christian. Christians dominated the world, were converting tribes in Africa and Amazon regions by the thousands. 
Now, Christianity is in direct existential threat in its own backyard of Europe and North America. 

That can happen to Islam too. And infact, it *will* happen to Islam, as education re: philosophy and history is opening the eyes of a lot of Muslims.

So your entire POV, on why we should oppress our women, just to keep pace with the muslims, is a classic example of 'chop your nose to spite your face'. 

My descendants are far better off adopting the new reality of the modern age, instead of holding on to an out-dated model created by babas and sadhus 2000+ years ago, who knew less about the universe than grade 8 kids do today. 

Everytime i have had a hindu/muslim/christian etc. come to me and try to preach to me, i've pointed out the simple fact that just like our grandfathers did not take lessons in life from a hunter-gatherer in the forests, so too are the likes of Valmiki and Shankaracharya and Guru nanaks and Mohammeds/Jesuses are inferior to you and me in trying to tell us about reality. Let go of the old, out-dated nonsense which you hold on to simply due to pride reasons.

On 1/11/2018 at 3:58 AM, Muloghonto said:

Was India muslim majority in 1947, yet what type of havoc they created

On 1/10/2018 at 9:30 PM, beetle said:

Have you seen how many guys drive around with their side view mirrors closed ....tucked in ?:shock:It is like their previous mirror are to to protected from the traffic.:no:

I will be honest...I am not the best driver :nervous:around but most of the women I know are very good drivers.

Infact my sister in law is possibly the best driver I have driven with. The best! Better than my husband too :wink:.who is a very good driver himself.:hug:

I think I am the only ' not very good' woman driver I know.:((

There are hardly more than 5% of taxi women drivers even in developed nations , surprisingly majority of riders are women

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

If you are not talking about 100 years, then you are talking out of your rear end.

100 years ago, it seemed like the whole world, minus India, Arabia and China will become Christian. Christians dominated the world, were converting tribes in Africa and Amazon regions by the thousands. 
Now, Christianity is in direct existential threat in its own backyard of Europe and North America. 

That can happen to Islam too. And infact, it *will* happen to Islam, as education re: philosophy and history is opening the eyes of a lot of Muslims.

So your entire POV, on why we should oppress our women, just to keep pace with the muslims, is a classic example of 'chop your nose to spite your face'. 

My descendants are far better off adopting the new reality of the modern age, instead of holding on to an out-dated model created by babas and sadhus 2000+ years ago, who knew less about the universe than grade 8 kids do today. 

Everytime i have had a hindu/muslim/christian etc. come to me and try to preach to me, i've pointed out the simple fact that just like our grandfathers did not take lessons in life from a hunter-gatherer in the forests, so too are the likes of Valmiki and Shankaracharya and Guru nanaks and Mohammeds/Jesuses are inferior to you and me in trying to tell us about reality. Let go of the old, out-dated nonsense which you hold on to simply due to pride reasons.

Communists too were predicting that religion will die in 100 years , Stalin and Mao tried .I don't know from where you got that everone will be christian in 100 years .Communism which was dead against christianity was started to rise , and in no time many nations were in its grip where christians were persecuted

37 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Communists too were predicting that religion will die in 100 years , Stalin and Mao tried .I don't know from where you got that everone will be christian in 100 years .Communism which was dead against christianity was started to rise , and in no time many nations were in its grip where christians were persecuted

No, i said that 100 years ago, the rate of Christianity's spread was astronomical. To the point that if you do check the literature of 1910s, 1920s, etc, it seemed a foregone conclusion that almost everyone would be a Christian or a Muslim. 

Yet, Christianity has collapsed in Europe and North america over the last 2 decades...falling church going rates, etc. all because of education. 

So i am simply using real world example to say that your fear-mongering about islam is unnecessary. 
And it certainly does not justify degrading our women by old, ancient and illiterate standards, just to race to the bottom.