Sign in to follow this  
velu

MS Dhoni will become a better player post captaincy: Sourav Ganguly to India Today

Former Indian captain Sourav Ganguly believes that Mahendra Singh Dhoni will become an even better match-winner without the extra burden of captaincy. 

Ganguly who has always been an ardent supporter of Dhoni says that since there is nothing to worry about, it could bolster Dhoni’s game and he could be a gun player in the near future. 

02msdhoni-1493219373-800.jpg

Dhoni++  :woot: 

Just now, velu said:

avergaing 61 with 85 SR ..  :dance: 

last time he averaged above 60 was in 2013 

Probably averaging 21.9 if you take thisara perera out

If that's your definition of a gun player, I hope for your sake you don't pull the trigger.

36 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

If that's your definition of a gun player, I hope for your sake you don't pull the trigger.

watever .. more important thing is when he will stop improving .. 2019 or 2023  :hehe: 

Edited by velu

11 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

If u take lanka out this yr from his perfomances he still avg 49.10 thats bloody good

Screen Shot 2018-01-03 at 11.41.16 PM.png

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

http://www.howstat.com/cricket/Statistics/Players/PlayerSeries_ODI.asp?PlayerID=3243

Avg vs aus- 33(poor)

Avg vs nz- 34 (poor)

Avg vs sl- 36 (poor)

Avg in ct - 33 (poor) 

And all these averages are by feasting on trundlers like Munro,thisirra, faulkner with some useless notouts

Edited by speedheat

7 minutes ago, speedheat said:

http://www.howstat.com/cricket/Statistics/Players/PlayerSeries_ODI.asp?PlayerID=3243

Avg vs aus- 33(poor)

Avg vs nz- 34 (poor)

Avg vs sl- 36 (poor)

Avg in ct - 33 (poor) 

And all these averages are by feasting on trundlers like Munro,thisirra, faulkner with some useless notouts

Stop the press. All other teams have declined to play India because they stand no chance against a finisher with a s/r or 83. :cantstop:

3 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Stop the press. All other teams have declined to play India because they stand no chance against a finisher with a s/r or 83. :cantstop:

Thanks to perera,Faulkner and Munro for their lollipops and kuldeep for shielding him to score those not outs  otherwise those averages would have been hanging around high 20s lol

1 minute ago, speedheat said:

Thanks to perera,Faulkner and Munro for their lollipops and kuldeep for shielding him to score those not outs  otherwise those averages would have been hanging around high 20s lol

Don't worry. Ankit chamcha will now tell you we have 100 bigger problems before Dhoni :cantstop:

6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

If u take Aus, NZ, SL out 5a4d26860d09b_ScreenShot2018-01-04at12_22_34AM.thumb.png.c592c7412edda62fb5d3d6ec1146e123.png

I haven't taken out those useless not outs so why take out avgs against quality attacks like nz and Aus?? Problem is  he can't play anything above 137kph and defend fultoss in death overs.

Edited by speedheat

Just now, Laaloo said:

Smith was crying and gutted for losing the game where as Dhoni was crying when Smith,Stokes,Tripathi etc were performing...seriously put things in perspective.

2 minutes ago, velu said:

revenge served in ice cold :yess: 

You should explain that to @Yoda-esque. Poor guy has stopped posting in cricket talk ever since his adopted team Pune lost in the final. He came out of the closet this year because Pune was doing good and dhoni gave him a klpd in the final :phehe:

Edited by Laaloo

1 minute ago, Laaloo said:

You should explain that to @Yoda-esque. Poor guy has stopped posting in cricket talk ever since his adopted team Pune lost in the final. He came out of the closet this year because Pune was doing good and dhoni gave him a klpd in the final :phehe:

He will be back with csk this year..as with all Dhoni fans Dhoni over nation,state,culture,religion...almost Afridi level hysteria this :facepalm:

Just now, maniac said:

He will be back with csk this year..as with all Dhoni fans Dhoni over nation,state,culture,religion...almost Afridi level hysteria this :facepalm:

Seriously I don't care what he does for csk. If he wants to eat biryani with meyeppan I could care less. Just stop torturing us in T20Is at the least. Retiring from that will not affect your brand value. 

2 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Seriously I don't care what he does for csk. If he wants to eat biryani with meyeppan I could care less. Just stop torturing us in T20Is at the least. Retiring from that will not affect your brand value. 

We don't care about T20 cricket, says Indian coach Ravi Shastri :phehe: 

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/8048/scorecard/419165/chennai-super-kings-vs-mumbai-indians-final-ipl-2009-10/

Captain Sachin vs Captain Dhoni 

Sachin Played at 106Sr and Gave match away to CSK:hehe: 48(45) tuk tuk even there from serial choker

:adore: to ambani for removing him and making Rohit/pointing captain..

Edited by Rasgulla

18 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Well when you play hasbeens like dhoni in t20 all these years, do you even need to say you don't care? It's apparent you don't. 

his recent years perofrmorces are far better than his earlier perofmances ..

on the right track :yess: