MS Dhoni will become a better player post captaincy: Sourav Ganguly to India Today

velu

Just now, maniac said:

He will be back with csk this year..as with all Dhoni fans Dhoni over nation,state,culture,religion...almost Afridi level hysteria this :facepalm:

Seriously I don't care what he does for csk. If he wants to eat biryani with meyeppan I could care less. Just stop torturing us in T20Is at the least. Retiring from that will not affect your brand value. 

2 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Seriously I don't care what he does for csk. If he wants to eat biryani with meyeppan I could care less. Just stop torturing us in T20Is at the least. Retiring from that will not affect your brand value. 

We don't care about T20 cricket, says Indian coach Ravi Shastri :phehe: 

18 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Well when you play hasbeens like dhoni in t20 all these years, do you even need to say you don't care? It's apparent you don't. 

his recent years perofrmorces are far better than his earlier perofmances ..

on the right track :yess:

5 minutes ago, velu said:

his recent years perofrmorces are far better than his earlier perofmances ..

on the right track :yess:

Those same recent performances include him being 28(28)* at one point when the game was on the line and he scored some useless boundaries at the end off of perera. What low standards!!!!

2 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Those same recent performances include him being 28(28)* at one point when the game was on the line and he scored some useless boundaries at the end off of perera. What low standards!!!!

his other performance over compesnated this 28(28)* :yess: