Predict Best Indian Batsman in SA

bhakum20

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

I was surprised to see Dean Elgar making it to the cricinfo test x1 of 2017..was he really that good? Because the cricinfo X1 also had Mushfiqur and Shakib in their X1.

If So than unknown commodity..watch out for him I guess. 

Sorry I meant Indian batsman, edited the title.

8 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Pujara the way he batted against lakmal on a green pitch in Eden gardens every thing in the V.

Agree, he is in good touch and this is his best chance to show that he can do it abroad as well.

I'll go out on a limb and say Kohli, big opponents I feel will bring out the best in him

1 hour ago, maniac said:

I was surprised to see Dean Elgar making it to the cricinfo test x1 of 2017..was he really that good? Because the cricinfo X1 also had Mushfiqur and Shakib in their X1.

If So than unknown commodity..watch out for him I guess. 

Basically he is the southpaw version of Vijay, very solid but generally won't capitalize after seeing off the tough phase, will get low 100s even if he is playing well. In fact he is even slower than Vijay but exceptionally good in tough pitches. If we get mambas expect him to do to us what Richardson (NZ wallah) did in the 2002 pitches. The fact that he is a LHB makes me nervous, we **** our pants when we run into good leftie batsmen. For some reason he is under the radar, but I believe he will be a proper pain in the ass.