sourab10forever

1st Test : India Tour of SA | Newlands,Cape Town | 5th Jan 2:00 PM IST

under19  fast bowler Ngudi  who can generate at 140MPH speed included in southafrican team besides Olivier [ 5 fer in test vs Lanka]

for second test.

i think Lungi Ngudi  more deadly on his debut t20i v srilanka who was  m.o.match 

2 hours ago, Pollack said:

Because Rahane has good muscle memory in SA. :laugh: Not sure who's mad to ask for Nair.

even nair wants to forget his 300 runs knock on road. you can not  selects player from  other than 17 on tour,[ even someone hits century in both innings in indian domestic] 

17 hours ago, RAZPOR said:

I dont know which cricket your watched ,game was pretty even even with the 3 effective batsmen we had.

A few changes in next game in batting would help us immensly,but kohli is stubborn and might loose it all playing his buddies.

We had an 80-odd run deficit in the 1st innings and in the 2nd they only needed 3 bowlers to skittle us out cheaply. In what world was that even? Not only their batsmen but also their bowlers thoroughly outplayed their Indian counterparts.

Maybe you've become too used to the pattas of India to believe that with an 80-run deficit we were in the game but in those conditions they were huge. 208 was always going to be out of reach for us, except to those that had a false sense of confidence in our batsmen owing to our form at home.

1 hour ago, Shy9 said:

under19  fast bowler Ngudi  who can generate at 140MPH speed included in southafrican team besides Olivier [ 5 fer in test vs Lanka]

140 miles per hour? Holy shít! That's a full 40 mph faster than the world record! Probably should've brought him in when he was 12 if he's that fast now.:phehe:

52 minutes ago, TNAmarkFromIndia said:

We had an 80-odd run deficit in the 1st innings and in the 2nd they only needed 3 bowlers to skittle us out cheaply. In what world was that even? Not only their batsmen but also their bowlers thoroughly outplayed their Indian counterparts.

Maybe you've become too used to the pattas of India to believe that with an 80-run deficit we were in the game but in those conditions they were huge. 208 was always going to be out of reach for us, except to those that had a false sense of confidence in our batsmen owing to our form at home.

I have not become used to anything.Stop making baseless accusations and stick to your points on the discussion.

You have a point as far as batting is concerned but i feel addition of rahul and rahane in place of bunnies like dhawan and rohit will help us get better batting perfomance.

If sa played 2nd innings with 3 pacers we played the whole match with 3 batsmen and rest bunnies.

Still 2 matches left . 

17 minutes ago, RAZPOR said:

I have not become used to anything.Stop making baseless accusations and stick to your points on the discussion.

You have a point as far as batting is concerned but i feel addition of rahul and rahane in place of bunnies like dhawan and rohit will help us get better batting perfomance.

If sa played 2nd innings with 3 pacers we played the whole match with 3 batsmen and rest bunnies.

Still 2 matches left . 

The accusations aren't baseless considering you actually think the game was "pretty even" when we were well behind the 8-ball throughout the match.

Even if Rahul and Rahane played this game, it's most likely we would have suffered the exact same fate. Of course, that's only a "what if" so it's a moot point not worth arguing about. The players weren't the problem, the lack of preparation and failure to adapt was. The players who played well in the last tour too failed here, so you're asking too much of Rahul and Rahane if you think they would've made the situation any better.

5 hours ago, TNAmarkFromIndia said:

140 miles per hour? Holy shít! That's a full 40 mph faster than the world record! Probably should've brought him in when he was 12 if he's that fast now.:phehe:

I read in his profile page on cricket websites, he is very fast but right now Morris and Andy even Benched so I expect him bench with yet another finds Dunne Olivier who took 5 fer in test vs Srilanka

Guest, sign in to access all features.