Bali ka bakra

surajmal

2 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Khota has a different ahem way of thinking here. 

that's the interesting thing about ICF. one can find dhawan fans, rohit fans, SRT haters, Bradman haters, Stewie haters, etc. it's a world with lot of diversity, even if the reasoning may be...dubious.

I wonder if there is a thread asking people to reminiscence about their favourite "inexplicable" selection from the 1990s.

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

I think you are the hater here. Vijay did brilliantly last time around, 1 failure and you are ready to catch his throat, may be you want certain players to fail to promote your agenda.

This is a new round. What he did last time does not matter. Anyway I want him to be successful but people want Dhawan to fail which is pathetic. 

46 minutes ago, Vijy said:

that's the interesting thing about ICF. one can find dhawan fans, rohit fans, SRT haters, Bradman haters, Stewie haters, etc. it's a world with lot of diversity, even if the reasoning may be...dubious.

I wonder if there is a thread asking people to reminiscence about their favourite "inexplicable" selection from the 1990s.

That is great about this forum. We are all different and we think differently. Problem is people who think that their way is correct are the screwed up ones. Put your views down and move forward. This is not personal. I love everyone on this forum.

49 minutes ago, Khota said:

This is a new round. What he did last time does not matter. Anyway I want him to be successful but people want Dhawan to fail which is pathetic. 

I don't want any of our guys to fail. We shouldn't be that harsh on our batsmen because they have come to this test with 0 preparation. Our legendary batting line ups of 2006 ODIs and 2010 tests too faced difficulty in adjusting when they first landed in SA. None of the guys that got out yesterday perished because of good balls, they perished because of no warm ups matches. 

12 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I don't want any of our guys to fail. We shouldn't be that harsh on our batsmen because they have come to this test with 0 preparation. Our legendary batting line ups of 2006 ODIs and 2010 tests too faced difficulty in adjusting when they first landed in SA. None of the guys that got out yesterday perished because of good balls, they perished because of no warm ups matches. 

apart from kohli perhaps. his captaincy, batting and unique combination of obsequious and loudmouth nature can be grating at times. i agree that our batmsen are not to blame given lack of prep, but is this really the best top 6 we could choose? the blame must be laid at kohli-shastri squarely at least insofar this is concerned.

9 hours ago, Gollum said:

Well said.

8 hours ago, Vijy said:

apart from kohli perhaps. his captaincy, batting and unique combination of obsequious and loudmouth nature can be grating at times. i agree that our batmsen are not to blame given lack of prep, but is this really the best top 6 we could choose? the blame must be laid at kohli-shastri squarely at least insofar this is concerned.

You have a valid point. In my opinion if both the openers dont score atleast 40 runs in next inning I would have no hesitation in replacing them both with Rahul/Rahane. Saha also needs to step up.

7 hours ago, Khota said:

Has he opened or not?

no he he hasnt opened in test cricket , now please dnt give him opening examples of 20 n odii btw where he also hasnt done much

There is a huge diff btw opening in short format n test

Sachin was a greater batsman , he didnt open in test

Try making rohit open and it wud be a disastor