Kohli's mode of dismissals

15 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

He is one of the least assured when the ball is in the corridor of uncertainty. It is a common knowledge on most of the pitches in the world let alone SA pitches you can leave Morkel on length. He does not know how to leave the ball. That is his problem. 

What I saw of this dismissal, it was hardly the corridor of uncertainty, ie one or even one and a half stumps outside off.  The ball he got out to looked way outside off, so he may have an even bigger problem.

Just now, NameGoesHere said:

What I saw of this dismissal, it was hardly the corridor of uncertainty, ie one or even one and a half stumps outside off.  The ball he got out to looked way outside off, so he may have an even bigger problem.

For him corridor of uncertainty is bigger lol . He is an ODI legend already. He is used to  feeling every ball there, Slicing, tapping, guiding through the area where normally you don't find fielders. He has to detach that mode.

Kohli is right now 2nd to smith and a notch above Root and Williamson but if he keeps failing in these conditions,he will be below those 2 as well who are good in seaming conditions and also have stellar records on the subcontinent....Root’s ability to convert his 50s might put him a little behind but you get the drift.

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

Kohli is right now 2nd to smith and a notch above Root and Williamson but if he keeps failing in these conditions,he will be below those 2 as well who are good in seaming conditions and also have stellar records on the subcontinent....Root’s ability to convert his 50s might put him a little behind but you get the drift.

Smith vs this SA attack in March will be a feast for all cricket lovers. I won't be surprised if the Aussie captain single handedly takes on these 5 and emerges triumphant. 

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

Smith vs this SA attack in March will be a feast for all cricket lovers. I won't be surprised if the Aussie captain single handedly takes on these 5 and emerges triumphant. 

doubtful since smith has not really faced a pace attack of this calibre yet in his career IMO. he could avg 50+ but I don't think we will see a mega-series from him.