Indian Media reaches new depths

surajmal

On 1/9/2018 at 9:31 PM, diga said:

https://www.outlookindia.com/website/story/senior-journalists-accompanying-mamata-to-london-steal-silver-cutlery-during-off/306637

Senior Journalists accompanying Mamata Banerjee caught stealing Hotel Cutlery in London!

Maybe it's for a threesome w/ Mamta didi later... heard digvijay sir plans to join too...bringing his own cutlery 

On Fri Feb 02 2018 at 1:18 PM, randomGuy said:

Wow just Wow! Expect Mada ji to let it swept under carpet as well . What good is it to have a nationalist govt at the centre when treason such as this regularly gets published in the main stream media. This is extremely worrying.

On February 1, 2018 at 8:03 PM, surajmal said:

Fifth columnist Praveen Swami picked up from where quint's chutiya left off. Commie magazine frontline decided to publish his hitjob. Bakis are jumping with joy. 

I'm amazed that this scumbag still has "sources" after repeated hitjobs at the security apparatus of bharat. Although, it is more likely that he cooked (based on his past) everything up. 

swami, shukla, vishnu... nobody take these jokers seriously. in shukla's case, i dont know how he was promoted to rank of colonel.

4 hours ago, Stradlater said:

Wow just Wow! Expect Mada ji to let it swept under carpet as well . What good is it to have a nationalist govt at the centre when treason such as this regularly gets published in the main stream media. This is extremely worrying.

you can't run after every single idiot writing whatever comes to him in his imagination. however, the good thing about a nationalist government is that such vermin have no choice but to spew their hatred publicly. no more are such conversations limited to dinner parties in lutyen's delhi. they lay fully exposed in front of the aam junta.

23 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

you can't run after every single idiot writing whatever comes to him in his imagination. however, the good thing about a nationalist government is that such vermin have no choice but to spew their hatred publicly. no more are such conversations limited to dinner parties in lutyen's delhi. they lay fully exposed in front of the aam junta.

B Raman (former CT head in RAW) called out Swami as an ISI agent a while back on twitter. Its quite likely that GOI is playing this fool or keeping a track on his information channels or he is a triple agent. I mean no one who writes this openly against India's interests should be allowed to breathe free air, so that's the way I rationalize it. 

1 hour ago, surajmal said:

B Raman (former CT head in RAW) called out Swami as an ISI agent a while back on twitter. Its quite likely that GOI is playing this fool or keeping a track on his information channels or he is a triple agent. I mean no one who writes this openly against India's interests should be allowed to breathe free air, so that's the way I rationalize it. 

ehh.. i doubt that. usually such people get there work done quietly. this guy is just another anti-national associated with the commie trash bin known as the Hindu. modi's election made them work overtime for the last four years to discredit India, whether it be our economic achievements, foreign policy victories, defense maneuvers(surgical strike). this is just one more such example. i think the reason modi went soft on them for so long is because he wanted to reveal these bastards in front of the Indian public. for too long, swami's ilk have controlled public opinion in India via the media. now, this is no longer under their control. in fact, I dont even think they are opposed to Modi. If Modi were to dance to their tunes, he would become a certified secular overnight. They dont fear Modi but what he stands for. They no longer have the means to control the pulse of the country and that scares them more than anything else. By them, I am referring to the Congress ecosystem comprising of journalists, judges, lawyers, police officers, army officers(unfortunately), bureaucrats and those in the higher echelons of the Congress party who literally turned into a shithole for everyone except their inner circle. 

Edited by FischerTal

BUMP. This is potentially even bigger than the Pulwama terror attack, the depth of treason is shocking. Time for all out war on the libtards and ISI assets within India. Didn't realize there was a thread, if admins want they can merge the other thread with this one. 

Edited by Gollum

18 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Can't compare India with Venezuela , an almost insignificant country in terms of geopolitics which happened to had little bit of oil.

A country, that not long ago was in top 5 in per capita GDP, and with the largest oil reserves is insignificant? What does that make India? What exactly does India offer other than second largest collection of mouth breathers in the world? 

A cursory google search reveals Goras neck deep in North East and Naxal Insurgency. Goras have most indian politicians by the balls (the price they pay for stashing their ill gotten wealth in Western safe havens).