Looking at the general mood here

zen

I m hoping that Pujara And Pandya’s would play blinders and that Ind would do well .... But anyways looking at the general mood here, one of the questions is which South African bowler will cause the most damage in this test (and series as well if your crystal ball allows)?  :afraid:

24 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Move it Jokes section! That's what this team selection has pulled one..

Aree bhai, gussa chodo. it is just a game. we won a lot in Ind  

Btw, only if people displayed such emotions to keep Ind green and clean :agree: .... Instead of sitting in front of TV, may be people should spent some time on volunteering to keep Ind clean, plant some trees, feed some animals, .... 

Edited by zen

I m hoping that Pujara And Pandya’s would play blinders and that Ind would do well .... But anyways looking at the general mood here, one of the questions is which South African bowler will cause the most damage in this test (and series as well if your crystal ball allows)?  :afraid:

Take a chill, Waise bhi I have kept my expectations, I had expected them to be folded cheaply considering they were all busy carrying Bhabhi 'jis seva, as far as other half of ur question is concerned,all of them are menacing in their own rights, but morkel has special love for Indian batters, so chill maar and watch Agnes white in the action.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk