Ashwin is our no.6 - Disgraceful

13 hours ago, sourab10forever said:

Tough decision to make.

From Fan POV : Yes

From Team POV : Maybe not

If Ash picks 0 wickets..It would likely mean that SA batted for only 1 innings and it was an absolute patta (him scoring 100 confirms it)

we are 95% sure to lose the match if he picks zero Wickets. 

So you can expect Jaddu to come back if we have lost the game.

if ashwin scores a 100..the match will definitely be a draw as there would be at least 3 more 100's .....

ashwin wont score more thn 30 runs ....saha is a better batsman than ashwin

Absolutely disgraceful,how the hell did we think of winning away series with such thought process and seriously overrating a batsman who is not worth more than 3-40 runs on his good days on such tracks,this is not a joke going on , i am aghast :facepalm:

Just now, cric_fan said:

You should be worried about the big boys performances at the top mate. Exposed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they are batsman ,they ll come good and with some right inclusion next test onwards there ll be improvement but how the hell we are expecting bowling all rounder to play at a crucial spot overseas 

Never a number 6. The sad thing is that he obviously has the skills to bat in these conditions but isn't disciplined enough to do it.

Pokes at everything these days. It felt like he has been trying to rectify his poking issues this game but couldn't resist doing it.

I suggest we play him below Saha. Let him score and rise up if he can.

Very poor temperament shown in the last 1 year.

Edited by sensible-indian
8 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Absolutely disgraceful,how the hell did we think of winning away series with such thought process and seriously overrating a batsman who is not worth more than 3-40 runs on his good days on such tracks,this is not a joke going on , i am aghast :facepalm:

The problem is there are only 3 other bats in this lineup who can get 3 40+ scores in these conditions.

I don't think Ashwin was originally slotted at 6 . They expected India to be 300 before they lost 4 wickets and saha followed by Pandya will will finish off staffers to give India a big innings lead . Lol

I know in have been repeating this for last one year , but I have not seen any one being this dumb in years of watching Indian cricket .

Just now, jusarrived said:

The problem is there are only 3 other bats in this lineup who can get 3 40+ scores in these conditions.

I don't think Ashwin was originally slotted at 6 . They expected India to be 300 before they lost 4 wickets and saha followed by Pandya will will finish off staffers to give India a big innings lead . Lol

I know in have been repeating this for last one year , but I have not seen any one being this dumb in years of watching Indian cricket .

look am not saying this is a great batting lineup and i have already expressed my apprehensions of this batting lineup delivering but we are exacerbating our problems by batting a bowling all rounder so high,you can expect some improvement if one actually is a batsman but this is a joke 

4 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

are you calling virat dumb or is it great shastri you are referring to?

1 minute ago, SK_IH said:

look am not saying this is a great batting lineup and i have already expressed my apprehensions of this batting lineup delivering but we are exacerbating our problems by batting a bowling all rounder so high,you can expect some improvement if one actually is a batsman but this is a joke 

What where the options anyway ? It had to be Saha/pandya/Ashwin . Saha is a border line mug . Pandya is a dasher .