Syed Mushtaq ali trophy 2018

23 hours ago, Cricketics said:

First game to be telecast is not until January 10 between  Hyderabad and Karnataka.

They seem to only cover south zone games for SMA trophy zonal rounds for some reason. They did the same last year too by only streaming some games of south zone will not worrying about other zones. That is pathetic honestly. 

THis i would probably attribute to the readiness of southie ground for TV telecast thanks to the local leagues like KPL and TNPL etc. I hardly see such things from other zones. 

7 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

THis i would probably attribute to the readiness of southie ground for TV telecast thanks to the local leagues like KPL and TNPL etc. I hardly see such things from other zones. 

True that. TNPl actually have promoted their league and even gotten overseas commentators including Lee and Hayden. 

10 hours ago, sscomp32 said:

Matches are held at one stadium for the zonal matches i.e North Zone matches are all at Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi

Good to see Sangwan playingn again. He has the captaincy workload too this yesd but the guy is prospect for Indian ODI team. Hopeully Delhi makes it to the next round so we can watch him live on tv. He can be lethal option for 2019 world cup in England.

It will be interesting to see how he is holding up after long injury lay off. He was bowling with serious pace past year before injury.

30 minutes ago, CoverDrive said:

Controversy over selection of Pappu yadav's son in Delhi team. This guy gets selected over Unmukt Chand and Hiten Dalal with no track record at all. 

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/22004710/delhi-dismiss-claims-nepotism-sarthak-ranjan-selection 

i dont see any controversy. Sarthak has been an able performer at U19 level and was in contention for even U19 WC two years.  he is from the same batch as Pant and Himmat Singh. People who are not aware of junior and domestic can see that as controversy just because he is son of a politician.