This astrologer predicts overseas success for Kohli-led India

saik

Read this load BS what he said “ I mean it will be not as bad as in the past when the opposition would whitewash us. 

Yeh jyotshi hai? Screw this.  I mean I know we will win but guys like these should be locked up in India.

”I mean we will not be as bad as in the past”

Bhoot ni ka 

INC under Siddhu has passed a bill in the Karnataka assembly banning superstitious practices but unfortunately astrology hasn't been included in it. All astrologers are frauds and no way should they hold importance in any modern society. 

Edited by Gollum

13 minutes ago, maniac said:

I think they got that right :giggle:

your only shot 

i am not even kidding ..  :Cry:

our ICF resident astrologer confirmed the same as well without knowing my history @Temujin Khaghan :hail: 

Edit:-

i have 5 exalted planets :  moon , mercury , saturn , rahu and keu :yess: 

1 planet in own house  : mars

venus is totally *ed , debilated and combust in virgo  :sad: 

Edited by velu

In 10th std an Astrologer once told me I will never move/travel out of Mumbai...even though I briefly moved to my hometown of Hyderabad in my late teens that wasn’t exactly what I consider as an “in your face to the astrologer”

Now I guess I can safely say in your face astrologer  fk you.

Edited by maniac

Am I the devils advocate here.

You guys are taking it all wrong. This profession more or less is like a politics. There are billions of people there. Sab ko chu banao. If you don't know the right astrologer and you don't know exactly what you want then you will have the same perception. Barring 2-3 minor incidences, I was always helped 100% by astro guidance. 

One should stay away from prediction of a game unless you have  mastered it.

98% of astrologers only know what a 5th grade kid would know about the world. Everything else he is making things up for you.