Winners of World Cup Selection Competition

kabira

Re: Winners of World Cup Selection Competition I think we should revisit the moderator list and make some active ones here the mods :lol: Probably the ones that have fair number of posts on a daily basis and the ones that win such competetions should be made mods. We have about 3-4 redundant mods that don't even visit this website anymore. They are all good blokes and I'm sure they won't mind the change.

Re: Winners of World Cup Selection Competition

I think we should revisit the moderator list and make some active ones here the mods :lol: Probably the ones that have fair number of posts on a daily basis and the ones that win such competetions should be made mods. We have about 3-4 redundant mods that don't even visit this website anymore. They are all good blokes and I'm sure they won't mind the change.
I agree. Now give me the damn banning privilege. :hmph:

Re: Winners of World Cup Selection Competition holysmoke, you can have the avatar no worries. It is not dependent on the number of posts. If you are unable to upload one you can upload it to imageshack or somewhere and post the link of the image as a signature.