Kohlis faith in his fast bowlers looks to be paying off

Laaloo

Kohli has his flaws but the guy is a brilliant captain in test format, injected  never  die attitude with aggression, and rejuvenated our pace bowling, almost all of our pacers are bowling fastish to fast to fast medium since kohli took over and dhoni was kicked out and on top of that we have long queue of pace bowling since DHONI THE GREAT  is thrown out of the window and trust me its  not Coincidence.

3 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Can you control till the match is over. Ghelsappa F.u,ck 2nd wicket gone..:wall:

Huh? What does that have to do with anything? This thread is about how he has backed his fast bowlers since he began captaincy. This isn't no jinx thread. Get a grip. 

2 hours ago, speedheat said:

we have long queue of pace bowling since DHONI THE GREAT  is thrown out of the window and trust me its  not Coincidence

Ab bol ghantaaaaa... Only did well because it rained whole day yesterday. It assisted bowlers. 

Early orgasm of sachin chamchas 

1 hour ago, Rasgulla said:

Ab bol ghantaaaaa... Only did well because it rained whole day yesterday. It assisted bowlers. 

Early orgasm of sachin chamchas 

Discussing cricket with you??? Lol I I'll discuss it with my dog he wll have better idea......... any way try to understand this, this thread was about bowling and how bowlers were rejuvenated under kohli, which the GREAT dhoni couldnt bowlers brought us back in the match out of nowhere, but  no worries you can celebrate hiding behind your bunkers.. With rain dance lol

Edited by speedheat
2 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Discussing cricket with you??? Lol I I'll discuss it with my dog he I'll have better idea......... any way try to understand this, this thread was about bowling and how bowlers were rejuvenated under kohli, which the GREAT dhoni couldnt bowlers brought us in the match out of nowhere, but  no worries you can celebrate hiding behind your bunkers.. With rain dance lol

Great kohli threw out PHASTTT YADAV.. I ll give credits where due to kohli for throwing out a bowling machine. Pitch was under rain whole day yesterday. Thats the only reason bowlers did well. Look how RSA bowlers did in 2nd innings.. Doubt they have to be inspired by Great FAP DU :blink: 

"discuss it with my dog he I'll have better idea" 

Are you trying to say you are that dog ? :hysterical:

8 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Great kohli threw out PHASTTT YADAV.. I ll give credits where due to kohli for throwing out a bowling machine. Pitch was under rain whole day yesterday. Thats the only reason bowlers did well. Look how RSA bowlers did in 2nd innings.. Doubt they have to be inspired by Great FAP DU :blink: 

"discuss it with my dog he I'll have better idea" 

Are you trying to say you are that dog ? :hysterical:

I guess you Should learn some loyalty from dog though..