Kohlis faith in his fast bowlers looks to be paying off

Laaloo

33 minutes ago, velu said:

step 1 : create a dhoni vs rest thread
step 2 : start munching doklas
step 3 : goto step 1

Seriously this is first time seeing you triggered ( not trolling) earlier you abuse me with that cancr comment in other thread  lol  and now this.. :facepalm: never seen you so much in distressed.. Man god knows what will happen to you when dhoni will cost us matches during odi series.. 

Edited by speedheat
Seriously this is first time seeing you triggered ( not trolling) earlier you abuse me with that cancr comment in other thread  lol  and now this.. :facepalm: never seen you so much in distressed.. Man god knows what will happened to you when dhoni will cost us matches during odi series.. 

can’t help if you think i m triggered
i am as emotionless as terminator arnold

@Laaloo  @speedheat

You guys talking about England home series ? its easy to do that when you have batsmen who can outscore the opposition , thats happenes quite frequently .

its overseas , Indian batsmen will not give you 600+ scores here for bowlers to have an advantage of score board pressure or the advantage of Jadeja/Ashwin puuting pressure from one end .  its all relative , if you bowl out an opposition for 250 where your batsmen can barely get to 150 , its hardly an achievement . This is not the first time I have seen India bowl out opposition for cheap when conditions are in our favour , they did well ..but barely what was expected off them , SA bowlers did better with 3 bowlers . 

1 minute ago, jusarrived said:

@Laaloo  @speedheat

You guys talking about England home series ? its easy to do that when you have batsmen who can outscore the opposition , thats happenes quite frequently .

its overseas , Indian batsmen will not give you 600+ scores here for bowlers to have an advantage of score board pressure or the advantage of Jadeja/Ashwin puuting pressure from one end .  its all relative , if you bowl out an opposition for 250 where your batsmen can barely get to 150 , its hardly an achievement . This is not the first time I have seen India bowl out opposition for cheap when conditions are in our favour , they did well ..but barely what was expected off them , SA bowlers did better with 3 bowlers . 

There is a old saying in cricket its bowlers who  win you matches,........... Fact

Just now, speedheat said:

There is a old saying in cricket its bowlers who  win you matches,........... Fact

yes sir , on flat pitches ..thats why you need bowlers who can get you 20 wickets and I am saying we will see when that happens . Check all our big overseas wins , we won cos our bowlers really used the conditions well and we out bowled the opposition . There is nothing new here , infact historically these are matches we win .

There is nothing to suggest any of our fast bowlers will adapt well when there is no assistance .