Team for 2nd test[Update Post 126: Rahane may replace Ashwin, India may play 4 pacers and 7 batters]

4 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Listen I would not have picked Dhawan and Rohit . Issue is they played in test . Had the warm up game . So to change both ?? As rahane and Raul will enter second test massively under cooked . This is problem . That’s why maybe only one change maybe advisable 

Even if they got out of bed and made their way onto the pitch, they would have been a net positive over dhawan

1 minute ago, King Tendulkar said:

Listen I would not have picked Dhawan and Rohit . Issue is they played in test . Had the warm up game . So to change both ?? As rahane and Raul will enter second test massively under cooked . This is problem . That’s why maybe only one change maybe advisable 

I will play Rahane for sure as lower order needs to be tightened but I think Rahul has to come now or else it will be too late.

I am not expecting Rahul to fire but then Dhawan and Vijay both sucked big time.

I mean some of the shots which Vijay played today, I did not expect that to come down the track. The guy has regressed. It’s sad because he was totally different bat last time around.

Dhawan -  we knew what we were going to get out of him but Vijay has been terrible. Coming down the track like Dhoni. Wtf was that.