35 members have voted

1. 1. Match ka mujrim Kaun?

• Kohli
    • Dhawan
    • Rohit
    • Shami
    • Some one else?

2 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Changing the subject again. Truth hurts i guess.

Truth is that we are no 1 and you are mediocre team full of trundlers. Fact is Pakistan wil never reach no 1 in tests again in your lifetime and fact is you get whitewashed in your fortress by mighty lankans.

want more facts??

fact is you are not a good troll

In hindsight, Kohli's selection of Rohit and Dhawan. Rahul and Rahane should comeback soon. But then what if even they or Che Pu or Vijay fail continuously? We don't have enough batting replacements. Karun Nair doesn't inspire much. So who are the like for like replacements for these tight technique players ? We have relied on these guys hoping that they become another  fab4. Tough times ahead 

30 minutes ago, Bogus Endian said:

Not the main culprit but one of the less highlighted indeed.

Mr. Saha..good wicket keeper but very poor batsman.

Only wicket keeping is not everything. 

With this sort of absurd batting, Sahas selection isn't justified.

Let's be honest he's not Boucher in Wicket keeping. (Boucher still was a very fine batsman). 

Look at other teams wicket keepers, all are good batsman. De kock, Tom Latham, Sarfarz all are in fact one of their top batting stars in tests.  Hack even Bangladesh has better test wicket keeping batsman with Mushfiq and the other guy Das. Zimbabwean Taylor too.

I politely diagree. Saha was the difference in SA scoring 130 or 250. So he contributed quite a bit; he is not a front line bat. there are 5 batters above him - if they fail, i dont expect Saha to perform. 

Truth is that we are no 1 and you are mediocre team full of trundlers. Fact is Pakistan wil never reach no 1 in tests again in your lifetime and fact is you get whitewashed in your fortress by mighty lankans.

want more facts??

fact is you are not a good troll

Yes troll for discussing facts...this is a discussion about the concluded Test match...not how Pak performed.

2 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Yes troll for discussing facts...this is a discussion about the concluded Test match...not how Pak performed.

I agree, valid points in this thread but we did not win just on turning tracks. 20-30% of the home season was on pacy green tracks, not as much swing though as in Capetown. 

I feel in general this was a confidence issue for our batters who went into a shell. Plus you cannot leave KL out of the playing XI. if thefirst wicket is down after 15 overs, even if the score is just 30, it is a big boost to the rest of top and middle order. That is where we have lost this test i think.