Can India avoid a 3-0 whitewash?

fineleg

1 minute ago, fineleg said:

Not sure what all the "This is the warmup match we never had" and other such.

Final Results of Test series is 0-3

You can mark this, and bump the thread at end of series.

But India is the #1 test team in the world. Don't worry the world beaters can make it 2-1 :cheer:. By the way '25 saloki haar ka lenge south africa se pura HISAAB!!!' :hysterical:

No it won't, I think it will be 1-2 to India, centurion win will be nothing short of miracle with tons from Rahul and kohli while highveld is where India will create history as they have never lost there before. Expect the unexpected boys, we got this covered. I can feel it.

and yeah someone please kick Rohit in the nuts for that shot.

Why u like this finey? Conpidence..Conpidence illena big problem machi...

Even if we lose 0-3 we will go down fighting each test making it an amazing series.

Personally i highly doubt we will be 0-3.

I feel if we get our team right and with some luck, we cud win a game or maybe two. This SA batting is weak.

In this test, our bowlers in first innings didnt do that well. They leaked too much and dhawan dropped a catch. If that didnt happen, sa wud hav been bundled out for 150.

A decent batting lineup might hav scored 150-200 without pandyas heroics too...and we wud hav been chasing 50-80 in last innings aided by some luck of batting in easier conditions.

But Kohli screwed it up for all of us with his chewtiya team selections and our bowlers messing up in first innings.

Correct these errors and the rest of the two games, it will be close.

Let's see. This team has guts. Has an inspirational captain too. Only problem is that our captain doesn't have brains. This loss will give a kick up his and his sidekick's backside.

Edited by sensible-indian
1 minute ago, Rasgulla said:

It's like telling us Kohli ll score 101 100s.. We all know he will 1 day..

0-2 Or 0-3 the way its going :frown:

We are waiting to see run machine starts after the wedding. Curators please make flat tracks (kind of wankade, chinnaswamy, indore,etc) to let bullies to score tons? :pray:

3 minutes ago, Lala said:

We are waiting to see run machine starts after the wedding. Curators please make flat tracks (kind of wankade, chinnaswamy, indore,etc) to let bullies to score tons? :pray:

:flute: AC2016 wicket isn't flat.. He banged Amir on green mamba. 

Edited by Rasgulla