Virat Kohli Captaincy thread

There you go KT....Go to the IPL section...you will see a video of a douche and a nobody like Bisla insulting R.D.....Now please don't say he should replace MSD for that.....Is this what you are talking about? There is a difference between being agressive and a total POS
Bisla and Kohli are two different people just for the record
Yes kumble was tough silent type. A great BUT EACH PERSON IS DIFFERENT. Kohli has his way of expressing his way on pitch and I see no issues. Dont see him in front of ICC or match referee every game. If he was as some say OUT OF CONTROL then this would happen. People have lost it in their blind hate. Some say he has no control and is bonkers, others say he is just acting:hysterical: Look so he plays with passion and swears to himself, big deal. And sometimes has a go at oppo and at own slack teammates. Big deal. Frankly he is calm and in control, he would not score the ridiciulous amount of runs he has in international cricket then. The hate directed at him is pathetic and out of proportion.
Look, for starters, I don't hate Kohli or for that matter any player. But, this behaviour does not work for a long period of time. Even the likes of Ponting and Smith had to buckle down at some point or the other. Moreover, as I said before, in India, it's a completely different setup. Everything looks good till you are in form. But, as soon as you start failing, then everything is analyzed and tore to pieces. Also, I do agree with you on the front that while he's batting he's generally calm.So, in some ways, he does know how to channel his anger while batting.
Look, for starters, I don't hate Kohli or for that matter any player. But, this behaviour does not work for a long period of time. Even the likes of Ponting and Smith had to buckle down at some point or the other. Moreover, as I said before, in India, it's a completely different setup. Everything looks good till you are in form. But, as soon as you start failing, then everything is analyzed and tore to pieces. Also, I do agree with you on the front that while he's batting he's generally calm.So, in some ways, he does know how to channel his anger while batting.
Yes but sure he will tone it down and be more choosy when to let loose. I think he is already doing that. As before when batting used to get worked up but now while batting keeps quiet and focus. But this anaylsis and tear in to pieces is problem with indians on cricket. As they will say cos of attitude not scoring runs blah blah. Loads will keep quiet when scoring runs for years and then wait for a slight dip and launch in to him. Actually Mr Quiet sachin also got this all the time. People like finey quiet for years , then a couple of below par months the vultures are out. We dont like players with spunk and personality who dont fit in to sterotypes of good role models. Kohli is a good guy and hear nothing of shocking behaviour off pitch. Just crosses white line and is pumped, nothing wrong imo. In fact we need more players like this. The same people who hammer him also will laud the aussies and their fire and never say die attitude. They will also laud their sledging and tell tales of how they sledged oppo and fought oppo etc etc But indian does it, then he gats hammered. Slave mentality?

This thread is a sack of Grade-A horse manure......Kohli is a phattu leader.....he only vents his frustration towards soft targets.....he doesn't have the cojones to react in the same way if someone like Gayle or AB screws up.....ghanta inspirational....