Freedom Series Predictor - 2nd Test - Day 5 Updated !!!

goose

For the upcoming 3 test series versus RSA, pick three Indian players for each test. Specify which player is your batsman, bowler, and fielding option. Points will be added for each test to give a series total.

Batsman....1 RUN = 1 pt

Bowler.......1 WICKET = 25 pts

Fielder.......1 CATCH/STUMPING = 25 pts

1 RUN OUT (ANY PLAYER) = 25 pts (AS PER CRICINFO SCORECARD INCLUDING PROVISIONAL 50/50 SPLIT IF TWO NAMES STATED)

For example for 1st test I might choose:

Batsman - Kohli

Bowler - Shami

Fielder - Saha

• In above example, only Kohl's' runs will count not his catches, only Saha's catches/stumpings will count not his runs, you get the idea.
  • You cannot have the same player in same category for following tests. In the next test you can't pick Kohli again as a batsman but you could pick him as a fielder. 
  • You could go crazy for example and pick Shami for all three options in this test. If he effects a run out that would get you additional 75 pts.
  • Submit your 3 players for this test now using above format. Changes will be permitted up until start of play i.e. up to 30 minutes after the toss and team announcement. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Following team announcement the following rules will apply if you have not given me revised choices before start of play

If you picked Bhuvneshwar as your bowler I will replace him with Ishant.

If you picked Saha as your keeper I will replace him with Parthiv.

If you picked Rahane as your batsman/fielder I will replace him with Rahul.

Edited by goose

All,

Pick your three players for the 2nd test.

Remember you cannot pick the same player in the the same category. So for example if you picked Kohli as batsman in the first test you cannot pick him again as a batsman in the 2nd test but you could pick him as a fielder. You can pick the same player for more than one category. 

New ICF players welcome!

Edited by goose

For second Test, I pick

Rahane as batsman (if he doesn't play, then substitute with Rahul. If Rahul also doesn't play, then pick Vijay)

Shami as bowler (If Shami doesn't play, then Bumrah. If Bumrah also doesn't play then God bless - I have to pick Ishant of all people.)

Kohli as fielder (I hope dropped catches don't count as negative points)