Freedom Series Predictor - 2nd Test - Day 5 Updated !!!

goose

15 minutes ago, speedheat said:

@goose I picked ishant as bowler in last test, and I am picking bumrah in this test.

As per swap rules in OP in the 1st test thread, Ishant and Umesh were automatically replaced with Bumrah unless you left instructions for replacements or changed your team upon the team announcement at the toss (but before the start of play). So you have already had Bumrah as a bowler and benefited from his bowler points in 1st test and cannot have him again. The table in the OP of this thread states your 1st test choices.

That still leaves Batsman-Kohli and Fielder-Saha. You can't repeat these choices.

Edited by goose
3 minutes ago, goose said:

As per swap rules in OP in the 1st test thread, Ishant and Umesh were automatically replaced with Bumrah unless you left instructions for replacements or changed your team upon the team announcement at the toss (but before the start of play). So you have already had Bumrah as a bowler and benefited from his bowler points in 1st test and cannot have him again. The table in the OP of this thread states your 1st test choices.

That still leaves Batsman-Kohli and Fielder-Saha. You can't repeat these choices.

OK I am changing my choice as per your instructions for second test

Batsman- Rohit 

Bowler- bhuvi

Fielder- kohali 

Let me know your selections for the 2nd test asap. Remember you can give me some 2nd choices if you aren't going to be around at toss time to make last minute changes in the event your 1st choice picks do not make the XI.

@New guy

@Rasgulla

@Mariyam

@gattaca

@Straight Drive

@SUMO

@AuxiliA

@wanted_desi

@Nonbeliever

@MK55

@Sgattick10

@Cricketics

@coffee_rules

@sandeep

@BeardedAladdin

Edited by goose
22 minutes ago, maniac said:

Batsman- Rohit especially after the news of pacy pitch with bounce-fish in water

Bowler-Bumrah

Fielder-Saha(default pick as the only one who knows how to catch)

This is identical to your 1st test selection. May I suggest a quick look at the rules in the OP. 

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Ok never mind -Ishant if he plays else Bhuvi

Ahh yes. All Ishant and Umesh picks were automatically replaced with Bumrah as per swap rules in 1st test thread OP. So you have already had Bumrah the bowler. Ishant/Bhuvi noted for this test.