Hardik Pandya should bat at #6 in every format

After a very long time we have finally found a destructive batting all-rounder that bowls fast. Hardik should bat at #6 for India and play every single match in every format. This guy is a match winner and should be a permanent member of our starting XI. Give him a massive rope, even if he fails in a few innings, he should have full backing from the captain and team management. This guy is a gem 

7 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Should bat higher in T20s and Odis depending on the situations 

Definitely if a strong platform has been laid and we are looking for quick runs. 

Otherwise, I want Pandya to bat at #6 and play every single match for us in every format. Give him lots of game time 

1 minute ago, express bowling said:

i want Hardik to be rested in bilateral T20Is. ( and play Vijay Shankar )

He is too precious for our team and needs his workload to be regulated.

Krunal Pandya will be a much better option. 

But if Hardik does play in bilateral T20Is, then he should bat at #6. Same with the other 2 formats.

1 minute ago, maniac said:

If Hardik bats below MSD in ODI and T20, Disgust would be an understatement 

Dhoni should have retired from T20 cricket long ago, but yeah I agree that he should bat lower than Pandya. 

In ODIs, I still think Dhoni can contribute if given a long run at #5. So ideally, he will be batting 1 spot above Pandya! 

3 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

Dhoni should have retired from T20 cricket long ago, but yeah I agree that he should bat lower than Pandya. 

In ODIs, I still think Dhoni can contribute if given a long run at #5. So ideally, he will be batting 1 spot above Pandya! 

Dhoni should be only promoted to stabilize the innings...in every other scenario in limited overs it has to be Hardik...I agree Dhoni is not totally useless in Odis  

Edited by maniac
8 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

Hardik should be promoted to #6 in LOIs. 

This will let us include his brother Krunal who is also a match winner in the team at #7.

i think more then fixed slot hardik shud be used acc to situation like dhoni was by chappell n dravid . It will help him learn how to bat acc to situations quickly 

The funniest thing is we have 'experts' amazed/confused at why Hardik was sent above Raina & Dhoni. Now I can understand English commentators not knowing why (although now that the IPL has a large English following, even they should know) but our very own ex pros? 

At the end of the match the Sky Sports panel posed the question to Harbhajan Singh as to why Hardik was sent up. To my amazement he was as bamboozled as the English guys...'honestly I have no idea it made no sense, it was a perfect time for Dhoni to come'. Yes Bhajji, with 44 required off 4 overs, you would have sent Dhoni?! Goodness gracious. 

Thankfully it took a Sri Lankan in Kumar Sangakarra to provide some much needed common sense.

Edited by WeStMiDz