Team management rejected BCCI's idea to send Test regulars early to acclimatise, claims report

India was scheduled to play 2 day warm up game (30 - 31 Dec) but team opted to practice instead. Kohli made us believe that they would utilize that time to do net practice. However, he was spotted dancing in the streets of Cape town along with Dhawan :facepalm:

Is this is the reason they opted out of warm up game? I am not against fun but not when the toughest tour is scheduled in 4 days time. From the time Indian team reached SA, they only had 1 proper day practice in center pitch. They were forced to practice one day indoor due to rain and now got a new off on new years day.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/shikhar-dhawan-virat-kohli-cape-town-test-cricket-india-in-south-africa/1/1121276.html

Just now, King Tendulkar said:

Guys come on 

a day is a long day . Am sure practiced plenty that day . But it’s not 9-5 Job 

wake up do practice from 9-12. Do a bit more maybe 1 to 3 . Then plenty of time to dance after that :giggle:

According to Aaj Tak..they had only 1 day proper practice since arriving in SA.

Part of poor overseas performance comes from feeling alienated. If you feel relaxed and mingle with the locals, it may help offset the nerves that come with unfamiliarity. Once thing I've noticed about Kohli, he is the most scrutinised Indian captain I recollect...let me qualify that, he is criticised for matters beyond the teams performance. So far has an almost invincible record as captain but criticism has been unrelenting. Judge his captaincy by the team results please. 

20 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

Part of poor overseas performance comes from feeling alienated. If you feel relaxed and mingle with the locals, it may help offset the nerves that come with unfamiliarity. Once thing I've noticed about Kohli, he is the most scrutinised Indian captain I recollect...let me qualify that, he is criticised for matters beyond the teams performance. So far has an almost invincible record as captain but criticism has been unrelenting. Judge his captaincy by the team results please. 

Bhaisaab guess which chamchas are criticizing him and you will know your answer. Kohli has been great so far. Its the usual dimwits taking potshots because he has surpassed his predecessor in such a short time.

1 hour ago, mancalledsting said:

Well said, people judging him for talking to Pakistani etc and as if he was talking to some Dawood Ibrahim. The guy at least doesn’t hide and does things.He does it straight up. 

People judging him for inviting a lankan guy in his wedding lol. I mean who the hell cares whom he invites. Its his wedding. People really need to sort it out and realize its none of their business what Kohli does, whom he invites to his wedding whom he talks to etc. Its a new year - 2018, so these guys need to start their new year well othwise they will have lot of problems of judging every little thing in the real world within their family when they grow old. 

1 hour ago, Laaloo said:

Bhaisaab guess which chamchas are criticizing him and you will know your answer. Kohli has been great so far. Its the usual dimwits taking potshots because he has surpassed his predecessor in such a short time.

Eh lol which predecessor did he surpass as a captain? :laugh:

Every Indian captain was good at home. Saurav Ganguly lead India beat ATG aussies at home...Virat Kohli's team was struggling against Steve Smith's Aust side. Dhoni was unbeaten as a test skipper at home for first 3 years. In ODIs, he lead the side in one of the worst defeats in any ICC tournaments and that too against ranked 7 team.

Let me repeat, as of now Kohli has proved nothing as a skipper. His real test will be in next 15 months and then in the cricket world cup.

Edited by Austin 3:!6
32 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Well said, people judging him for talking to Pakistani etc and as if he was talking to some Dawood Ibrahim. The guy at least doesn’t hide and does things.He does it straight up. 

People judging him for inviting a lankan guy in his wedding lol. I mean who the hell cares whom he invites. Its his wedding. People really need to sort it out and realize its none of their business what Kohli does, whom he invites to his wedding whom he talks to etc. Its a new year - 2018, so these guys need to start their new year well othwise they will have lot of problems of judging every little thing in the real world within their family when they grow old. 

Its not about talking with Pak cricketers....its about choosing the occasion. He was seen laughing and giggling with Pak players after getting the biggest drubbing in an ICC final. Then his other needless aggression with Australia by calling no Aussie players are frnds etc. He is the Indian captain so need to behave bit more maturely.

22 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Its not about talking with Pak cricketers....its about choosing the occasion. He was seen laughing and giggling with Pak players after getting the biggest drubbing in an ICC final. Then his other needless aggression with Australia by calling no Aussie players are frnds etc. He is the Indian captain so need to behave bit more maturely.

Thats past and those things can be commented on, but taking those things as base and building upon yor hate based on that is what is wrong.

I don’t like Kohli picking certain players at times, but I won’t start hating just by picking on his certain moves

Dhoni criticized many youngsters in the press conferences or in the post match captain’s talk. Sachin invited Anwar to take a runner so that he can score 194.

Both Ganguly and Sachin shared many humorous moments with Shoaib Akhtar during Sachin vs Warne games need to be judged too now as those times there was a lot of tension among India and Pakistan?

Point is that there will be always some tension between certain countries. And some of you guys based in India get so much rubbed in by the Indian news channels who criticize a particular player so much that you do not realize but you fall for it and start judging every little thing based on the things you saw on those Indian news channels.

Fox and CNN do the same shyt here in USA and brainwash people and make them to believe that yeah certian things are wrong even though they need to be ignored, and thats the reason why I find these news channel scumbags insane that they have more effect on a human being than anything.

This whole post might sound rude and bit harsh but it is the truth.

Hapoy New Year.