Team management rejected BCCI's idea to send Test regulars early to acclimatise, claims report

1 hour ago, velu said:

on a serious note , they are going to dance to the tune of styen and morkel once the game starts :dance: 

I think Morkel is capable of destroying Indian line up by himself or any line up for that matter in the world with the weapons he has but South Africans under rate him. He can be more valuable to them than Dale Stryn at this time who will be just coming back from injury. Morkel could get dropped for phenlekuwayo who might play as quota player.

If India had a guy like Morkel few years ago, we could have been a force to recokon with everywhere.

I think he is the best out there among all South African bowlers. 

1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Eh lol which predecessor did he surpass as a captain? :laugh:

Every Indian captain was good at home. Saurav Ganguly lead India beat ATG aussies at home...Virat Kohli's team was struggling against Steve Smith's Aust side. Dhoni was unbeaten as a test skipper at home for first 3 years. In ODIs, he lead the side in one of the worst defeats in any ICC tournaments and that too against ranked 7 team.

Let me repeat, as of now Kohli has proved nothing as a skipper. His real test will be in next 15 months and then in the cricket world cup.

Yeah when India did well you credited dhoni and when India didn't do well, you put all the blame on Kohli. 

10 hours ago, Gollum said:

The Lankan ODI/T20 series was such a drag. Ideally should have spent a fortnight training in SA, returned home for a 3 day break and then gone to play a 2 day warm up match. Useless clowns. 

That series was arranged to pre-emptively boost players" averages ahead of the disastrous SA tour. Plus it provides a good excuse as well.

15 hours ago, Cricketics said:

I think Morkel is capable of destroying Indian line up by himself or any line up for that matter in the world with the weapons he has but South Africans under rate him. He can be more valuable to them than Dale Stryn at this time who will be just coming back from injury. Morkel could get dropped for phenlekuwayo who might play as quota player.

If India had a guy like Morkel few years ago, we could have been a force to recokon with everywhere.

I think he is the best out there among all South African bowlers. 

vijay can handle bounce ,  we have to tire him out 

Rude awakening is waiting... i am expecting a bad test 1.. little better Test 2 and a fighting test 3....

There is no way you go in countries like SA, Eng, Aus, NZ and have a good test match without having any practice match. No matter how good you are, you need that little time to fine tweaking and tuning in your batting. Ball was little swinging in Dharmasala and we folded cheaply against Lanka.. and we are talking about SA attack here.

Edited by veer