ONCE AGAIN ! Australia vs England : 5 ODI : Jan 14,19,21,26,28 - 2018 ( 08.50 IST)

Shy9

England 5 ODI  tour of Australia, 2018

JAN 14, 1st ODI at  Melbourne. 08:50 IST / 03:20 GMT
JAN 19, 2nd ODI at Brisbane.    08:50 IST / 03:20 GMT
JAN 21, 3rd ODI at Sydney.       08:50 IST / 03:20 GMT
JAN 26, 4th ODI at Adelaide.     08:50 IST / 03:20 GMT
JAN 28, 5th ODI at Perth.          08:50 IST / 03:20 GMT

England's Squad: Eoin Morgan (c), Moeen Ali, Jonny Bairstow, Jake Ball, Sam Billings, Jos Buttler, Tom Curran, Alex Hales, Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, Joe Root, Jason Roy, Dawid Malan, David Willey, Chris Woakes, Mark Wood

Australia squad: Steve Smith (c), David Warner (vc), Pat Cummins, Aaron Finch, Josh Hazlewood, Travis Head, Cameron White, Mitchell Marsh, Tim Paine, Jhye Richardson, Mitchell Starc, Marcus Stoinis, Andrew Tye, Adam Zampa.

Edited by Shy9
Just now, WC2011INDIA said:

Will be more competitive, I think.

Wow I like ICF, I just post thread much early so we gets pre series discussion on various  issue of the team selection plus 

yes very competitive games plus showing live in india

ENG lead 5 match series 2/0 

Today in the 3rd game, Australia took 6 wits for 189 including Root (27) but BUTTLER (100* OFF 83) and Woakes (56*) really sinks Aus. Bowlers.

Aus must need to win today by chasing 266 more with Warner Gone, otherwise ENG will win by 3/0

Hate to say this, but English shorter format unit is so damn fun to watch nowadays. No other ODI/T20 unit gives so much entertainment barring the WI t20 side that won 2 WT20 cups, which no longer exists. I actually won't mind if England wins next year's world cup even if India is the one with them in the Finals because Virat is a crony and his team is full of wannabes, pretenders and unlikable bunch. 

I don't want Stokes back though...might be a match winner in tests, but not in shorter formats. Hell they have done just fine without him. Moreover, he is a choker.

Edited by WC2011INDIA

I do enjoy watching this England one day side, but they will choke under pressure in 2019. They'll get close like the CT and WT20, but they won't win it. Ultimately Bayliss will be judged on the WC and if we don't win it (which we won't) I will deem him a failure due to what he has done to the Test team.

18 hours ago, YCCC said:

I do enjoy watching this England one day side, but they will choke under pressure in 2019. They'll get close like the CT and WT20, but they won't win it. Ultimately Bayliss will be judged on the WC and if we don't win it (which we won't) I will deem him a failure due to what he has done to the Test team.

I liked your comments, coming soon, England will play t20i series in aus/NZ without MO and Bairstow as they were rested. now ECB included BILLING AND VINCE In the team.