A 7 year old girl was murdered in Pakistan but why isn't international media lambasting them same way as India was in 2012 Nirbhaya case?

AmreekanDesi

Because in countries like Pakistan such things are norm. Probably Nirbhaya like incidents happen every hour in Somalia, Afghanistan and Iraq, who cares about them? We have higher standards, let us strive to get better. 

Horrific crime. This has depressed me.

It is the norm all over the SC..including India. Don’t pretend that it is not. Crimes like this also happen in the UK. It is s worldwide disease.

It's sad and depressing event.

But these sickening rape and murder of children (boys and girls), many times specifically targetting Hindu and Chrisians kids, has been rife in Pakistan for decades, and alot of it by well organised paedophile gangs with high level politicians and police involvement. And this happening in Pakistan's most advanced state, Punjab, imagine the horrors in rest of the country. 

This same sick mentality gets exported abroad as seen in the UK where Pakistani men operate as paedophile gangs raping underage girls

This has only come out to world media because of riots fuelled by political dissent.

Countries like India, Bangladesh, Nepal and Sri Lanka are far safer for young girls and women at night, workplaces and schools than anything endured in Pakistan.  

2 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Hope the culprit is caught and tortured to death, human rights only for humans...not vermin. 

unlikely the real culprits will be caught, these sick crimes are by well organised paedophile gangs with political power. 

I started watching  a documentary few years back on Netflix about Afghanistan where they have young boys become dancers or something for the pleasure  of tribal chiefs...it was so depressing 20 minutes into it I had to turn it off and couldn’t eat for literally 2 days.

Pakistan and Afghanistan have so many such things embedded in their culture and they are so away from the main stream world that these things hardly come in to the limelight.

by the way probably some horrific customs exist in India as well but they get a lot more exposure than Pak or  Afghanistan as they are  lawless and almost primitive. They infact take pride in it.

Edited by maniac

Countries like India, Bangladesh, Nepal and Sri Lanka are far safer for young girls and women at night, workplaces and schools than anything endured in Pakistan.  

Another one looking for point scoring and making India look like angels. Whilst you are on the subject, Pakistan is below India, Bang & Afg according to official stats on child abuse. US being right at the top.

As I stated before, this is a worldwide disease that needs to be combated to protect our children. It’s not about who is who, or who is better. Peodhiles have no values or humanity. So quit the cr@p talk.

I started watching  a documentary few years back on Netflix about Afghanistan where they have young boys become dancers or something for the pleasure  of tribal chiefs...it was so depressing 20 minutes into it I had to turn it off and couldn’t eat for literally 2 days.

Pakistan and Afghanistan have so many such things embedded in their culture and they are so away from the main stream world that these things hardly come in to the limelight.

by the way probably some horrific customs exist in India as well but they get a lot more exposure than Pak or  Afghanistan as they are  lawless and almost primitive. They infact take pride in it.

I’ve seen that. Sickening.

On 2018-01-11 at 4:41 PM, cric_fan said:

Another one looking for point scoring and making India look like angels. Whilst you are on the subject, Pakistan is below India, Bang & Afg according to official stats on child abuse. US being right at the top.

As I stated before, this is a worldwide disease that needs to be combated to protect our children. It’s not about who is who, or who is better. Peodhiles have no values or humanity. So quit the cr@p talk.

not point scoring...but paedophile seems to be ingrained within some Pakistani communities

reading into this current tragic event, and there are reports of over 200 children have been raped from this region in Punjab and nothing was done. 

India, Nepal, Bangladesh and Sri-Lanka might not be the safest in the world for security and freedom of young girls and women, tragic events happen there too...but categorically the situation is much much better than Pakistan, so stop calling it a sub-continent problem, like Pakistanis call the paedophile gangs in the UK "Asian".

Edited by rahulrulezz

The subcontinent is a sick place for poor children.

Same happens in our own country everyday .lets try to make our country a better place for children.

https://m.timesofindia.com/city/noida/constable-rapes-7-year-old-girl-in-greater-noida/articleshow/62463911.cms

As for the Pak victim....i read that they have cctv footage of the poor girl walking with some guy . Hope they find some clue from that.

Edited by beetle

9 hours ago, beetle said:

The subcontinent is a sick place for poor children.

Same happens in our own country everyday .lets try to make our country a better place for children.

https://m.timesofindia.com/city/noida/constable-rapes-7-year-old-girl-in-greater-noida/articleshow/62463911.cms

As for the Pak victim....i read that they have cctv footage of the poor girl walking with some guy . Hope they find some clue from that.

There is massive difference. Some time back after hearing a bbc radio show, i came to know that there was a Pakistani tv serial called Udari which is different.

So, got inquisitive, watched it all over youtube. Aparemtly this was only serial where child rapist is termed as villain. 

Every other serial, a rapist is a hero as long as sometime later in his

life he decides to marry the victim irrespective of fact that victim was a minor at the time of crime.

Now compare that with our love triangle and Saas bahoo soap

Edited by mishra

25 minutes ago, mishra said:

There is massive difference. Some time back after hearing a bbc radio show, i came to know that there was a Pakistani tv serial called Udari which is different.

So, got inquisitive, watched it all over youtube. Aparemtly this was only serial where child rapist is termed as villain. 

Every other serial, a rapist is a hero as long as sometime later in his

life he decides to marry the victim irrespective of fact that victim was a minor at the time of crime.

Now compare that with our love triangle and Saas bahoo soap

We have our own seriels about female infantacide .lets not ignore the millions of missing girls who are not allowed to be born. This is not even a new crime. It is almost a tradition in many places.It is  a quiet crime that happens  in almost every class.

If their country is not a safe place , ours is no better. 

Call both countries pathetic in terms of crimes .That is the truth . Because if we look at them and think we are better, then we are just shutting our eyes at the horrible state of affairs in ours.

Being in denial is not going to improve anything .

Edited by beetle

4 hours ago, beetle said:

We have our own seriels about female infantacide .lets not ignore the millions of missing girls who are not allowed to be born. This is not even a new crime. It is almost a tradition in many places.It is  a quiet crime that happens  in almost every class.

If their country is not a safe place , ours is no better. 

Call both countries pathetic in terms of crimes .That is the truth . Because if we look at them and think we are better, then we are just shutting our eyes at the horrible state of affairs in ours.

Being in denial is not going to improve anything .

No, You missed the point again. difference is, Its not glorified, be it infantacide or rape. Character is not termed as Hero