KM Asif - 90 mph Kerala Pacer

Mosher

Just now, rkt.india said:

Shami is around 5'8", BK around 5'9", Yadav around 5'10", Aaron around 5'10-11" too, Bumrah around 5'11". Pandya around 6'1".

Aaron is about 6 - 6'1'. I have met him personally and also posted the same pic on ICF a few months ago. I don't think Shami is 5'8'. Kohli is 5'10' and Shami is no way shorter than Kohli.

1 minute ago, Rightarmfast said:

Aaron is about 6 - 6'1'. I have met him personally and also posted the same pic on ICF a few months ago. I don't think Shami is 5'8'. Kohli is 5'10' and Shami is no way shorter than Kohli.

yes. Shami is shorter than Kohli. you might have  met him but Umesh and Aaron both are around same height, not more than 5'10"-11"

40 minutes ago, rageaddict said:

But none of them makes it to the Indian team on consistent basis. 

Sreesanth was consistent  for us from 2006 to 2011 then lost his pace and lost his place, thampi was selected for t20is but didn't play, let's hope this two make it in to our team on consistent basis.

Edited by speedheat

Very good pace, but his go to delivery is short ball, might scare domestic batters but will be carted by international batsmen, also he needs to bowl fuller,again lots of deliveries in early to mid 140's so can easily be 2-3 km quicker than at display meaning top speed can easily be 148-149 kph.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

Very good pace, but his go to delivery is short ball, might scare domestic batters but will be carted by international batsmen, also he needs to bowl fuller,again lots of deliveries in early to mid 140's so can easily be 2-3 km quicker than at display meaning top speed can easily be 148-149 kph.

no bowls full in a T20. full means easy to get hit unless it is yorker.

3 minutes ago, Texan said:

Good pace and seems to rush batsmen into shots. Would be good to see in the IPL.

Wow you saying this?? Must have some potential then, :cheer:but not to disappoint you I am not at all impressed by him he is too short and bowls too short, also fitness needs to be improved looks little pudgy also needs to bowl fuller within the stumps that's where he will look lethal.

8 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Wow you saying this?? Must have some potential then, :cheer:but not to disappoint you I am not at all impressed by him he is too short and bowls too short, also fitness needs to be improved looks little pudgy also needs to bowl fuller within the stumps that's where he will look lethal.

This is T20 who bowls in T20. Full is easy to hit. regarding fitness, he is muscular and looks pretty fit.

15 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

Saw him bowl a good knuckle ball. Want to see him bowl some yorkers though. At his pace the yorkers will be lethal. Anyway this is his 1st game, he will learn as he plays more.