KM Asif - 90 mph Kerala Pacer

Mosher

11 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Wow you saying this?? Must have some potential then, :cheer:but not to disappoint you I am not at all impressed by him he is too short and bowls too short, also fitness needs to be improved looks little pudgy also needs to bowl fuller within the stumps that's where he will look lethal.

Bro its just his 1st game. Give him some time. His face might look a bit pudgy but he is pretty fit. He looks a bit like Aaron when he made his debut.

4 minutes ago, Sean Bradley said:

Because Beef is not Banned in Kerela  :agree:

How can you say that.. Che che how can old poor farmers in penury look to benefit from their over the hill life stock.. They should feed them with out any benefits else gaurakshaks will catch them.  Gaurakshaks are important since even if girl children are exploited no cow should be exploited it's against Indian culture. 

11 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

This is T20 who bowls in T20. Full is easy to hit. regarding fitness, he is muscular and looks pretty fit.

Full length if bowled with pace and within the corridor of wickets is damn difficult to hit even in t20s look what Shane bond did against rampaging Aussie batting line up in 2000s nearly 60% of his wickets are with full length ball, take out umar gull he had heaps of wickets by that full ball, look what morris do in ipl, look at starch, in t20 its all about not allowing batters room to free their arms, so underestimate that full balk unless its halfvoly.

Edited by speedheat
8 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Full length if bowled with pace and within the corridor of wickets is damn difficult to hit even in t20s look what Shane bond did against rampaging Aussie batting line up in 2000s nearly 60% of his wickets are with full length ball, take out umar gull he had heaps of wickets by that full ball, look what morris do in ipl, look at starch, in t20 its all about not allowing batters room to free their arms, so underestimate that full balk unless its halfvoly.

you are comparing early 2000s to 2018. Cricket has changed a lot in last 10-15. I am talking about T20. You bowl full when ball is swinging and back of length when it is not. He bowled one full ball in the first over at 145K and got thrashed for four.  After that, he didnt bowl another full ball till his fourth over when he tried to hit the blockhole.  

Also, Bond did not not do that on Indian pitches or conditions.

Edited by rkt.india
9 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

you are comparing early 2000s to 2018. Cricket has changed a lot in last 10-15. I am talking about T20. You bowl full when ball is swinging and back of length when it is not. He bowled one full ball in the first over at 145K and got thrashed for four.  After that, he didnt bowl another full ball till his fourth over when he tried to hit the blockhole.  

Not comparing 2000s to 2018 just pointing out bonds wickets vs that Aussie team in 2000s which was ahead of its time, I am talking about full ball which finish within the stumps or bowled into the stump if you look closely that ball at 145k was way outside the offstump allowing batter to hit, he bowled few fuller ones in the corridor of wickets and those caused problems.

Edited by speedheat
9 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Not comparing 2000s to 2018 just pointing out bonds wickets vs that Aussie team in 2000s which was ahead of its time, I am talking about full ball which finish within the stumps or bowled into the stump if you look closely that ball at 145k was way outside the offstump allowing batter to hit, he bowled few fuller ones in the corridor of wickets and those caused problems.

You are forgetting why Bond troubled Aussies then, not just because he bowled full but because ball swung at pace for him.

Bowling full is not the same as bowling half volley. If you bowl short, you are going to be plummeted for runs on non responsive wickets, and/ or if the batsmen are real good, even on bouncy pitches. 

Better to be bowling full or short of a length on a more often and using short balls and yorkers as surprise deliveries.

9 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Bowling full is not the same as bowling half volley. If you bowl short, you are going to be plummeted for runs on non responsive wickets, and/ or if the batsmen are real good, even on bouncy pitches. 

Better to be bowling full or short of a length on a more often and using short balls and yorkers as surprise deliveries.

you will be thrashed even if you bowl good length and not half volley on non-responsive tracks in T20 cricket. Full for me is half volley. There are three lengths short, good, and full. Good length too is not good in T20s, easy for batsman to hit it. Most bowlers bowl just short of good length in T20s and he did the same today, especially to Indian batsmen, good length is bad.

8 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

My point is ball does not swing here then why were you expecting him to bowl full!

At the moment its looking like short length is his go to length and that's bad habit to have, short ball should be used as a surprised weapon by him, bowler should always have a skiddy pacy short ball so that it can play in the mind of batter before going on to the front foot and that's where his full length ball will be lethal, whether swing available or not full length ball with pace  targeting off stump or within the stump  will always cause some  problem, only batters with rock solid technique will negate it in test matches and in  t20s you ill always get you miss I hit type of cleanbowls with that.

1 minute ago, speedheat said:

At the moment its looking like short length is his go to length and that's bad habit to have, short ball should be used as a surprised weapon by him, bowler should always have a skiddy pacy short ball so that it can play in the mind of batter before going on to the front foot and that's where his full length ball will be lethal, whether swing available or not full length ball with pace  targeting off stump or within the stump  will always cause some  problem, only batters with rock solid technique will negate it in test matches and in  t20s you ill always get you miss I hit type of cleanbowls with that.

he did what is good against these Indian batsman.  Fuller length is hit me ball on these pitches against Indian batsmen and they struggle against short of good length and short pitch stuff. You dont bowl test match length in T20s. Seems like this is the basic understanding you do not have. T20 you cannot be predictable.  The reason Steyn is an average T20 bowler and a great test bowler. Dont mix up the formats. Bowling in both formats is absolutely different. Especially on a flat pitch, short of good length at pace is the best length in T20, which he did. 

9 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

he did what is good against these Indian batsman.  Fuller length is hit me ball on these pitches against Indian batsmen and they struggle against short of good length and short pitch stuff. You dont bowl test match length in T20s. Seems like this is the basic understanding you do not have. T20 you cannot be predictable.  The reason Steyn is an average T20 bowler and a great test bowler. Dont mix up the formats. Bowling in both formats is absolutely different. Especially on a flat pitch, short of good length at pace is the best length in T20, which he did. 

Bumraha our best t20i pace bowler gets lot of wickets by bowling it full and straight in India, there are lot of factors involved in full length being hit in India one of them is pace difference but yea I don't have any understanding agree to disagree..

Edited by speedheat
2 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

Yes there is difference between halfvolly and a full ball, look in below pic, a blue dot wide of the offstump in greenish area showing full length of the pitch from which the runs have been scored is a halfvolley,a white dot just below that blue dot  which cramped the batsman for space and took wicket is not a halfvolly.

2jequ1f.jpg

3 hours ago, speedheat said:

Bumraha our best t20i pace bowler gets lot of wickets by bowling it full and straight in India, there are lot of factors involved in full length being hit in India one of them is pace difference but yea I don't have any understanding agree to disagree..

Bumrah bowls Yorkers and gets wickets on that. 

1 hour ago, speedheat said:

Yes there is difference between halfvolly and a full ball, look in below pic, a blue dot wide of the offstump in greenish area showing full length of the pitch from which the runs have been scored is a halfvolley,a white dot just below that blue dot  which cramped the batsman for space and took wicket is not a halfvolly.

2jequ1f.jpg

This image clearly shows the lengths. Full which is half volley, good and short. Good is best in test, short of good length in t20. Full can be helpful bat times in England. Even there you will get hit if ball doesn't swing. That 6-8 meter Mark is ideal. 6 if you are in England. Around 7-8 if in SA and Aus.

Edited by rkt.india