Austin 3:!6

India vs South Africa - 2nd Test match thread - 13th to 17th January 2018 - #IsBaarAfricaPeWaar

* you Koach :finger:

After getting spanked by third rate Pakistani he will get us the elusive whitewash in rainbow nation which we somehow escaped till now. God save India from this delusional ego maniac. :wall::pray:

Also hi @Cricketics

I said kohli won't play bhuvi 2 matches in a row and he did. See I know your kohli better than you. @Trichromatic

1 minute ago, prinzo said:

Why is nair in the team. He scored 300. He needs to be given extended run

He performed poorly against Aussies in our home series and has been dropped since then. 

He is not in the selection radar, also captain and management prefer R.Sharma in our middle order.

6 minutes ago, beetle said:

I hope he( kohli) goes to hell !

Quite frankly I wish he gets injured and spends honeymoon with anushka wherever he wants and leave the team. Will be getting a better captain in both forms and as a batsman he will be no better than a Pokemon in these conditions. 

@trolls come and screenshot this for all I care. * you. :finger:

I would have just made 2 changes. Rahul for Dhawan and Rahane for Rohit. Otherwise it was fine. Saha is a very good wicket keeper and I think that's an underrated quality. They'd realize it if the keeper drops a few. Is Parthiv a much better batsman in these conditions? We'll see. 

4 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

* you Koach :finger:

After getting spanked by third rate Pakistani he will get us the elusive whitewash in rainbow nation which we somehow escaped till now. God save India from this delusional ego maniac. :wall::pray:

Also hi @Cricketics

I said kohli won't play bhuvi 2 matches in a row and he did. See I know your kohli better than you. @Trichromatic

We never got whitewashed in RSA? That's interesting:ahhhhh: looking up for it..

Even if they really wanted Ishant, he should have replaced Shami and not Bhuvi.

Even assuming (I have my doubts) this pitch is suitable for bowlers with bounce, we already have Bumrah and Pandya who bowl short of length with bounce kind of bowling. Ishant in place of Shami may be.

Bhuvi will still give them option of getting wickets in a different way to the other 3, pitching it up a little more, getting lbw/bowled into the equation apart from the outside edges. He's the most consistent of our bowlers. His batting is important too.

1 minute ago, philcric said:

Even if they really wanted Ishant, he should have replaced Shami and not Bhuvi.

Even assuming (I have my doubts) this pitch is suitable for bowlers with bounce, we already have Bumrah and Pandya who bowl short of length with bounce kind of bowling. Ishant in place of Shami may be.

Bhuvi will still give them option of getting wickets in a different way to the other 3, pitching it up a little more, getting lbw/bowled into the equation apart from the outside edges. He's the most consistent of our bowlers. His batting is important too.

Above all you just don't drop one of your top 2 performers from the last test unless the conditions really demand it which I don't think is the case here. 

5 minutes ago, zep1706 said:

I would have just made 2 changes. Rahul for Dhawan and Rahane for Rohit. Otherwise it was fine. Saha is a very good wicket keeper and I think that's an underrated quality. They'd realize it if the keeper drops a few. Is Parthiv a much better batsman in these conditions? We'll see. 

Saha has a niggle. 

That is what he said.

17 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

He got the XI bang on before the first Test. Feeling sad for Rahane. Kept in the ODI squad as a useful idiot but now being kept out of the Test XI overseas. This is what happens when two clowns are running the show.

Boria is close ... he has some inside sources

2 minutes ago, New guy said:

Karma is a thing

Kohli win toss in India only.i loose interest in the game as SOA will win by 2/0 its looks to me, too early to say but side bats first, wins here.

Guest, sign in to access all features.