Austin 3:!6

India vs South Africa - 2nd Test match thread - 13th to 17th January 2018 - #IsBaarAfricaPeWaar

Pujara's 2 run outs summed up India's batting on this tour. Just a complete cluster fu(k. Couldn't even watch after his retarded dismissal today. 

This has to be the weakest Indian batting lineup to tour SA since 1992. And to make matters worse, it's the best bowling lineup SA has ever had against India. 

8 hours ago, Nonbeliever said:

Dhawan

Vijay

Karthik

Kohli

Rahane

Rohit

Pandya

Kohli will play this order.:frown:

kl rahul and pujara will not be dropped ..only parthiv will get replaced by Karthik.

even Shammi's whose fitness seems to be a concern could be dropped.

i would actually want Shammi to be dropped as he seems to have bowled less number of overs and he did not give 100% at all times , he gave 80 % as Munaf patel used to do and 100 percent some times.

i have no complaints with bumrah and i would advise ishant to bowl closer to the batsman as he gets to beat the batsman a lot but not take wickets. he needs to understand the simple logic to go closer to the batsman and get a snick rather than just beating him.

i think the strategy was to go and hit shots....but all batsman went for too many shots finally packing up so fast.

thats not the way to go, there has to be defence and aggression. 

this lungi is as dangerous as rabada if not more.

he is as good as Morkel and rabada and better than steyn as of today.

8 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

What is the point of this knock. I have no idea. 

Why are you not happy with it. It is a good knock by Rohit Sharma. 
It was not his fault if other batsmen give their wickets away for nothing. He did his best to keep the scoreboard ticking. 
Had the target been smaller, we would have even won. 

Guest, sign in to access all features.