Goose's Player Predictor - please read

goose

All,

I have published player swap rules in the OP of the 2nd test sticky:

If you will not be around at toss time leave some 2nd choices for borderline picks e.g. 'Rohit or if not picked then Rahane'. If for some reason you happen to be left without a player, and you have not left adequate instructions for alternatives, I will choose one for you. Most of the uncertainty appears to be around the batsmen. If you pick Rahul/Rahane/Rohit as your batsman and he doesn't play I will give you a replacement batsman starting with the first name in the batting order as per Cricinfo scorecard, and skipping any batsman you picked in the 1st test. If you picked Saha as a fielder and he doesn't play I will give you Parthiv, and vice versa. If that doesn't work, again I will pick your fielder starting from the top of the batting order. 

Could the following posters please give me their player choices for the 2nd test.

@Mariyam

@vayuu1

@AuxiliA

@MechEng

@Muloghonto

@Shunya

New posters welcome to join in from the 2nd test - rules in OP of sticky thread

@CoverDrive

@prinzo

@PBN

@Suhaan

@The Realist

@diga

@Vk1

@SecondSlip

G.

Edited by goose
1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

Thabksfor the reminder goose.

My players

Kohli -Batsman

Rahane - Fielder

Bhuvneshwar - Bowler.

You already had Kohli as your batsman in the 1st test so you need to choose someone else. If your fielder Rahane is not selected, and you have not given me any second choices, and you do not amend your choice following team announcement at toss but before play starts, I will automatically replace him with the first name in the batting order, skipping any fielder you have already picked (Rohit in your case).

Edited by goose
19 minutes ago, goose said:

You already had Kohli as your batsman in the 1st test so you need to choose someone else. If your fielder Rahane is not selected, and you have not given me any second choices, and you do not amend your choice following team announcement at toss but before play starts, I will automatically replace him with the first name in the batting order, skipping any fielder you have already picked (Rohit in your case).

Daymn did not read the instruction, running around a lot so busy.

Okay so that means I got to change Bhuvi too as I picked him as bowler last test

So if I need to then 

Pujara - Bat

Shami - Bowler

Saha - Fielder

If the rule to change is only for batsman then I will keep Bhuvi as the bowler.

I will be on a flight when the game will start so won’t get time to change most likely unless I get wifi.

Thanks

13 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Daymn did not read the instruction, running around a lot so busy.

Okay so that means I got to change Bhuvi too as I picked him as bowler last test

So if I need to then 

Pujara - Bat

Shami - Bowler

Saha - Fielder

If the rule to change is only for batsman then I will keep Bhuvi as the bowler.

I will be on a flight when the game will start so won’t get time to change most likely unless I get wifi.

Thanks

This is fine now.

The requirement to choose a different player applies to all categories. You can choose the same player just not in same category. 

Edited by goose

Following team announcement the following rules will apply if you have not given me revised choices before start of play

If you picked Bhuvneshwar as your bowler I will replace him with Ishant.

If you picked Saha as your keeper I will replace him with Parthiv

If you picked Rahane as your batsman/fielder I will replace him with the first batsman on the batting order as per Cricinfo, skipping any batsman/fielder you already had in the 1st test.

15 minutes ago, goose said:

Following team announcement the following rules will apply if you have not given me revised choices before start of play

If you picked Bhuvneshwar as your bowler I will replace him with Ishant.

If you picked Saha as your keeper I will replace him with Parthiv

If you picked Rahane as your batsman/fielder I will replace him with the first batsman on the batting order as per Cricinfo, skipping any batsman/fielder you already had in the 1st test.

Thanks.. now i get to pick both parthiv and saha when he returns next test