CJI VS SC judges

chapetmarunga

Bhai till election 2019 the ra..nd.. I Rona brigade, I mean award wapsi brigade I mean intolerance brigade will do whatever to damage the present govt and these four stooges are part of it.  

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, vayuu1 said:

Bhai till election 2019 the ra..nd.. I Rona brigade, I mean award wapsi brigade I mean intolerance brigade will do whatever to damage the present govt and these four stooges are part of it.  

Meh. IMO its more to do with their egos being hurt when they were passed up for major cases than congi angle.

Meh. IMO its more to do with their egos being hurt when they were passed up for major cases than congi angle.
Few of them have served in Congress govt or are related to Congress members not to forget the left angle, a, day before cji reopened 84 riots case.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/former-sc-hcs-judges-urge-cji-to-put-all-sensitives-cases-before-constitution-bench-of-five-senior-most-judges/articleshow/62496178.cms

That explains it, given the Ram Mandir case, Aadhar privacy case, rohingya case all around. They ultimately want to delay it, create confusion, public mistrust and try to get possible stooges in such sensitive cases.

Edited by someone

Let us assume these 4 Senior judges are corrupt, or biased towards Congress (as the supporters of BJP are claiming on social media). 

Nevertheless, if all 30+ Judges of SC are equal, then allotment could be done through computer which randomly appoints the judges for different cases. It will bring 100% transparency

After all, if we assume these 4 Judges to be corrupt and biased towards Congress, then this possibility also exists that CJI and few other Judges could also be biased towards BJP and indeed sensitive cases against BJP could be transferred to those Judges who support BJP and thus ultimately giving wrong decisions. 

If you are ready to believe that these 4 Senior Judges could be supporters of Congress, then why you are not ready to believe that CJI and other few Judges could be the supporters of BJP?

How could the Judiciary reform itself? No mechanism is present at moment except for the good will of the CJI. And if he has evil wills, then good bye to reforms. 

In Pakistan, we have CJP who hates Hindus and expresses it openly in the speech, but no mechanism is there to impeach him while criticizing him becomes criticizing the Judiciary, which is not permitted. 

Making some people/institutions sacred cow is against the interests of human society. We suffer badly for it in case of Pak Army and Judiciary and Religion. All these 3 are above the law in Pakistan and could not be criticized. 

Edited by Alam_dar

6 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

In Pakistan, we have CJP who hates Hindus and expresses it openly in the speech, but no mechanism is there to impeach him while criticizing him becomes criticizing the Judiciary, which is not permitted. 

"As per the Constitution, as held by the court in the Three Judges' Cases – (1982, 1993, 1998), a judge is appointed to the Supreme Court by the President of India on the recommendation of the collegium  — a closed group of the Chief Justice of India, the four most senior judges of the court and the senior-most judge hailing from the high court of a prospective appointee"

Not only that, Collegiusm also recommends appointment of HC judges too. For example.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/supreme-court-collegium-recommends-nine-new-judges-for-madras-high-court/article21284254.ece

If anyone (law minsiter) tries to do any change, The guy/government is screwed.

Here is what me thinks root cause

https://thewire.in/159345/justice-karnan-modi-supreme-court-collegium-njac/

So it is all closed bureaucracy. Only elites can become judge. Simple as that. If you will verify, I am suure Palkistan will have exact same elite selection process.

6 hours ago, mishra said:

So it is all closed bureaucracy. Only elites can become judge. Simple as that. If you will verify, I am suure Palkistan will have exact same elite selection process.

I have stopped having any HOPE for Pakistan, while Pakistan is travelling in the NEGATIVE direction at a very rapid speed.

14 hours ago, mishra said:

Not true. 

We have a huge shortage of judges in India. The main reason for this is most law grads prefer being lawyers for obvious monetary reasons.   

3 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Not true. 

We have a huge shortage of judges in India. The main reason for this is most law grads prefer being lawyers for obvious monetary reasons.   

Your take on whole issue is welcome unless you too cant speak your heart on issue.